Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SMALL SIZE, NO PLACE for unfolded cash, ideal for when you only need to carry a few cards, can carry several FOLDED BILLS
- CONVENIENT ID WINDOW CARD CASE, easy to be inserted and carried in your big wallet
- DURABLE PREMIUM SYNTHETIC LEATHER, eco-friendly, minimalist style
- 4 x 2.8 inches, with 3 card slots and 1 ID window
- RFID BLOCKING WALLET, with RFID Signal blocking layer, protects you from data crimes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hate having a giant bulging wallet in your back pocket? This is the ONE you are looking for. Minimalist designed, slim and small, up to 3-4 cards and several cash notes, durable premium synthetic leather, looks beautiful, feels great.
It's a great front pocket wallet, a small compact card holder, enough for your daily use, walking around, light travel, nearby shopping.
With RFID blocking layer, Keep your personal information safety; protect your credit/bank/ID card information from being remotely read by RFID scanners. Don't become a victim of the silent crime of electronic pick pocketing
What is RFID?
- RFID: Radio-frequency identification, uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Our Credit/Bank/ID card, passport have encoded chips tags, and stored our personal/private information. So, we should protect them from information hacker and data thieves.
- Data thieves can read your private data of cards at a distance of 10ft(3m), using a RFID scanner. Now, this RFID signal blocking wallet can protect your personal/private information safety.
- This item can block signal from 10MHz to 30GHz. Credit/Debit/ID card, driver license, passport use the frequency of 13.56MHz. It won't block signal from ID badge, some old hotel room cards or building access cards, which use a frequency of 125 kHz.
- GintaXen has been working in Leather craft for 12years, has many skillful artisans.
- Due to the monitor and light difference, the color will be slightly different from the pictures.
- Logo prints and package maybe a little different with pictures.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FSOM7NA
- Item model number: GIN-CP007RFBK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 17, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this wallet, it is ultra-thin, and the brown leather has a nice, durable feel. In my opinion this is the perfect wallet to carry around day to day as you realize every card and receipt you've ever received isn't necessary to cart around.
With this wallet, I carry my license, credit card, proof of insurance (car and health) and a bit of cash. You can comfortably fit 3 cards and maybe 3-5 bills in this, otherwise it gets a little fat and kind of loses its purpose. I should mention it is not very easy to get cash in and out. The bills have to be folded 4 times to fit, so it gets fat quick. Great for bringing a large bill along but not lots of small bills.
I have another wallet with all my other junk (costco card, debit cards, other credit cards, gift cards, and whatever other crap you can imagine).
I've realized all I need 99% of the time I can store in this slim wallet. And it's perfect for going out - put it in your front or back pocket, you don't even feel it sitting on it. Perfect for the minimalist or someone trying to pare down their obese primary wallet.
Keep in mind though - this wallet DOES NOT have an area for unfolded cash (as mentioned in the description box). But the size of this wallet is perfect to be taken out and put into a larger wallet when needed. Ideal for someone who likes to travel- highly recommend!
I had the same wallet for years that was full of clutter (think year old hotel key cards and used up gift cards), so I went looking for a more minimalist solution that would avoid that problem and decrease the contents of my back pocket significantly.
I can comfortably fit my ID in the ID slot, and my debit, credit, and metro card in the two card slots, as well as any amount of cash (within reason of course, if you're carrying more cash than fits in here, you're carrying too much cash).
The build quality seems like it'll be pretty durable, especially since it isn't designed to carry too much. If you're cramming more than it should be holding, you should probably just get a regular wallet anyway. If I end up having any issues with durability, I'll report back here.
People that are complaining that it is "just an ID holder" are being misleading, they're just mad it doesn't have the traditional wallet slot for money. But that's what makes this wallet great, and exactly how it was advertised, as a minimalist wallet!
TL;DR If you're looking for an affordable, stylish, minimalistic wallet, look no further!
With that said, for the price, the style, color choices, etc.....this is a solid wallet option for those seeking to minimize the bulk.
I have had this for about two weeks at the time of this review and have been very happy thus far. Sure, as it is synthetic leather, I do expect a pretty rough degradation over time. For the moment, and the price point, I don't mind the idea of possibly needing a new one only a year down the road.
I get all I need from this wallets design! It fits the two most important cards I ever need to use, and it fits two forms of ID and one cash bill in a hidden pocket. For me, that works.
Highly recommend as most other slim wallets require you to take your ID out, while this wallet allows for a window view, WITH birthday exposed! A key detail for those of us who enjoy going out for an adult beverage!
Most recent customer reviews
Not good if you like to carry cash ( which I don’t Do )