Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SMALL SIZE, NO PLACE for unfolded cash, ideal for when you only need to carry a few cards, can carry several FOLDED BILLS
- CONVENIENT ID WINDOW CARD CASE, easy to be inserted and carried in your big wallet
- DURABLE PREMIUM SYNTHETIC LEATHER, eco-friendly, minimalist style
- 4 x 2.8 inches, with 3 card slots and 1 ID window
- RFID BLOCKING WALLET, with RFID Signal blocking layer, protects you from data crimes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hate having a giant bulging wallet in your back pocket? This is the ONE you are looking for. Minimalist designed, slim and small, up to 3-4 cards and several cash notes, durable premium synthetic leather, looks beautiful, feels great.
It's a great front pocket wallet, a small compact card holder, enough for your daily use, walking around, light travel, nearby shopping.
With RFID blocking layer, Keep your personal information safety; protect your credit/bank/ID card information from being remotely read by RFID scanners. Don't become a victim of the silent crime of electronic pick pocketing
What is RFID?
- RFID: Radio-frequency identification, uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Our Credit/Bank/ID card, passport have encoded chips tags, and stored our personal/private information. So, we should protect them from information hacker and data thieves.
- Data thieves can read your private data of cards at a distance of 10ft(3m), using a RFID scanner. Now, this RFID signal blocking wallet can protect your personal/private information safety.
- This item can block signal from 10MHz to 30GHz. Credit/Debit/ID card, driver license, passport use the frequency of 13.56MHz. It won't block signal from ID badge, some old hotel room cards or building access cards, which use a frequency of 125 kHz.
- GintaXen has been working in Leather craft for 12years, has many skillful artisans.
- Due to the monitor and light difference, the color will be slightly different from the pictures.
- Logo prints and package maybe a little different with pictures.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FSOM7NA
- Item model number: GIN-CP007RFBK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 17, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keep in mind though - this wallet DOES NOT have an area for unfolded cash (as mentioned in the description box). But the size of this wallet is perfect to be taken out and put into a larger wallet when needed. Ideal for someone who likes to travel- highly recommend!
I had the same wallet for years that was full of clutter (think year old hotel key cards and used up gift cards), so I went looking for a more minimalist solution that would avoid that problem and decrease the contents of my back pocket significantly.
I can comfortably fit my ID in the ID slot, and my debit, credit, and metro card in the two card slots, as well as any amount of cash (within reason of course, if you're carrying more cash than fits in here, you're carrying too much cash).
The build quality seems like it'll be pretty durable, especially since it isn't designed to carry too much. If you're cramming more than it should be holding, you should probably just get a regular wallet anyway. If I end up having any issues with durability, I'll report back here.
People that are complaining that it is "just an ID holder" are being misleading, they're just mad it doesn't have the traditional wallet slot for money. But that's what makes this wallet great, and exactly how it was advertised, as a minimalist wallet!
TL;DR If you're looking for an affordable, stylish, minimalistic wallet, look no further!
I do not carry a lot of cash with me and this holds all my important cards (I don't have a lot of cards either).
I mainly purchased this wallet to hold my ID for college. I currently live in a dorm with an access key and I can easily take this out for a quick scan.
Typically I am asked to show my ID so flipping it open really helps. I've had it for a few months now and it is still in good condition. It fits pretty much anywhere and this is the only thing I would carry, along with my phone, when I am out and about. Aside from scanning into my building I find this the perfect since I prefer to carry less things with me. Holds all my important items and is small.
Definitely recommend this product and will buy again if I have to! :)