- Save 5% on ❤️ Fixm Multi Function Ruler ❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️ AGPtek Light Box ❤️ offered by FOOBER US. Enter code 8NR3K94X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️ AGPtek Glass Cutter Tool ❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️ AGPtek Light Box ❤️ offered by FOOBER US. Enter code ZDKPOHF9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️ Image USB Lamp( White )❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️ AGPtek Light Box ❤️ offered by FOOBER US. Enter code TOKGLLW6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️ Image USB Lamp( Warm White )❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️ AGPtek Light Box ❤️ offered by FOOBER US. Enter code T5JQC8PG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️ AGPtek Magnetic BBQ Light ❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️ AGPtek Light Box ❤️ offered by FOOBER US. Enter code P4IEUP5H at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A3 Light Box, AGPtek LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad Ultra-thin USB Power Cable Dimmable Brightness Tatoo Pad Aniamtion, Sketching, Designing, Stencilling X-ray Viewing W/ USB Adapter (PSE Approval )
- USB POWERED & USB ADAPTER - Comes with a USB cable and a USB adapter. Power supplied by USB cable, convenient to access to any USB port like computer, USB plug or even power bank. With the USB adapter, it can directly connect into a wall outlet to work.
- THIN & PORTABLE DESIGN - It is ultra-thin(0.24 Inch) and light weight(1.4Lb), thus you can take it anywhere.
- 3 LEVEL ADJUSTABLE - Dimmable, 3-level adjustable brightness, change the illumination easily.
- TOUGH SENSOR SWITCH DESIGN - Turn on/off and brightness control just by slight touch. Super bright LED lamps provides a perfectly even illuminated surface.
- Ideal for Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
1.This artcraft tracing light pad is a sleek light-up pad, the light from the pad through the paper clearly illuminates the images, which make tracing images become easy.
2. Power supply by USB cable , convenience to access to any USB port like computer Wall outlet ,USB adapter and power bank.
3.Thin & Portable design. It is ultra-thin(0.24 Inch) and light weight(1.4Lb) design, thus you can take it anywhere.
4.Dimmable, 3-level adjustable brightness, change the Illumination according to your need.
5.Touch sensor Switch Design , turn on/off and brightness control easily just by slight touch.
6.Ideal for Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting etc.
1.Material: Acrylic(Organic glass)
2.Dimension:47cmX37cmX0.62cm / 18.5X14.6X0.24inch
3.Active Area:43cmX33cm / 16.9X13inch
4.Working Voltage: DC 5V
5.Rate Power: 3.6W
7.Net weight: 625g
1X LED Tracing Light Pad
1X USB adapter
1X USB cable
Hope you enjoy our product.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to use graphite paper to transfer my original sketches onto Bristol board, which took forever and left a lot of room for mistakes. This lightbox was a huge upgrade. The quality of the product is unbeatable for the price paid, especially considering that there are smaller, clunkier light tables available for twice as much money.
The one complaint I have is that the power cord that comes with it is pretty short. This isn't much of an issue, though. I ended up buying a 10-foot micro USB cable and it's fine.
All in all, it's an excellent purchase for any artist or crafter. So far, it's been well worth the money spent.
As an artist, I use a sketchbook. The thin design allows for me to place the lightpad under a page in my sketchbook, so that I can get the image on to another page via tracing. While it is possible to do without the lightpad, I have found that it is quicker when on a deadline.
Not only is the lightpad useful for its intended purpose, but it is also a nice, smooth surface to draw on aside from tracing.
I have used this lightpad for a few days and have no complaints. I have noticed though, that the areas around where the lightpad is plugged in at, and near the button, tends to be warmer than other areas. This is either from my hand resting on that area and the area retaining heat, or a simple matter of light heat production. But it has never been anything more than slightly warm, barely noticeable. I don't leave the lightpad on for hours, and its only activated when I'm working.
I have also noticed that when on, the sides of the lightpad actually shine light out on to the surrounding areas. It is an interesting effect, but doesn't impede or cause any harm.
As for the USB cord, the package came with a wall socket as well, so you can plug in away from a computer. But on the subject of using the USB, I find no problems with it. The cord is long, and if I don't want to use my laptop to power it up, I can always plug it in the wall. The cord is as long as my arm span (as a 5'4" adult, I imagine if someone wants to know how long that is they can do the math), and is very roomy and forgiving. Just because it says USB required doesn't detract from its use.
Most recent customer reviews
I took it to a artist's workshop where it was used almost nonstop for 5 days and it was a hit - I think...Read more