A4 Ultra-thin Portable LED Light Box Tracer USB Power Cable Dimmable Brightness LED Artcraft Tracing Light Pad for Artists Drawing Sketching Animation Stencilling X-rayViewing
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PORTABLE & ULTRA SLIM- The thickness is only 5mm which makes it portable. The illumination is perfectly even, super bright, and flicker-free
- USB Powered: Comes with a USB cable, easily power the light box from any Computer, Power Bank or USB Plug that connects directly into a wall outlet.Working Voltage: DC 5V,Rate Power: 3.2W.
- The light is STEPLESS adjustable,so you can set it to to your preference.Eyesight-protected Technology:Flicker-Free super bright eco-friendly Led.Touch sensor Switch Design , turn on/off and brightness control easily just by slight touch.Upgraded from Nov 2017: we have clear protective film on pad, which may make surface appear used. Please remove it before using.
- Ideal for Stenciling, 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting,Appliqué ,X-ray viewing etc
- 24 Hour customer service plus 90 days warranty and hassle free return on top of Amazon standard 30 day return policy.Please send message to Tikteck on Amazon for any question on product and service.BE AWARE: Tikteck is the only authorized seller of Tikteck light tracer pad. Any other seller such as "ABCsell" or ""Anshinto"below are selling counterfeit low quality products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- It is super thin and the acrylic surface makes it feel like a glass panel
- This Artcraft tracing light pad is a sleek light-up pad, the light from the pad through the paper clearly illuminates the images, which makes tracing images easy.
- You can take it anywhere with you easily unlike a traditional light box
- Dimmable, STEPLESS brightness, change the Illumination based on your need.
- Amazingly slim, easy to operate, bright
- Power supply by USB cable which mean easy to access to any USB port like computer, USB adaptor or even power bank, besides It is ultra-thin and light weight design, thus you can take it anywhere. Equiped with touch sensor allows the control become easier, turning on/off or adjusting the brightness, simply handling with slight touch
- Eyesight-protected Technology： Thanks to advanced eyesight-protected technology, no more sore eyes after long-hour working.
- It is perfect for multiple domains, such as 2D Animation, Calligraphy, Embossing, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sketching & Drawing, Sewing projects, Stained Glass, Quilting,X-ray viewing etc
1.Material: Acrylic(Organic glass)
4.Working Voltage: DC 5V
5.Rate Power: 3.2W
1X LED Light Pad
1X USB cable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I plugged it in to charge up the first time. Then when it was ready and fully charged, when I removed the plug, the ‘innards came out with the plug, rendering it useless. It’s going back.
Although t comes with a cable with Usb plug, there wasn't an adaptor or square end piece to plug it into with prongs to go into the wall outlet. I didn't want to plug it into a laptop as i know that it doesn't get quite enough power to avoid flickering.
I was on the kitchen counter where my cell phone with a similar cord was plugged into a wall adaptor into the wall outlet. There are two openings for USB cables in order to charge two different things and was currently it was charging my cell phone. So i plugged in the light box cable and pushed the power button. The light came on from low to high as i held it down longer. When it got to about 1/2 of the potential brightness, it began flickering. If i pulled the brightness way down to low it was constant but i need more light!
After thinking about it i realized it was SHARING power this way. ***When i unplugged the phone and all power went to the box there was no flashing!!***
Ok. So probably most people will just know this right off the bat but just in case.... Here you go!
Other than this non-issue, everything else is exactly as described and works great!! Crazy lightweight, smooth and sleek. I can trace onto cardstock, looking through cardstock! See pics!
First pic is cardstock with print covered with striped yellow cardstock. Second pic is white print cardstock under white cardstock with light at the brightest.
Hope this helps!