UltraCruz Goat Copper Bolus for adults, 25 x 4 grams
|Price:||$15.99 + $3.95 shipping|
- Convenient, long lasting, and slow-release bolus that can be used in copper deficient adult goats to maintain healthy growth and fertility
- A single dose maintains consistent copper levels for 8 months to 1 year
- Do not administer to animals under 3 months of age, or weighing less than 50 lbs
- Excellent source of slow-release copper for goats deficient in this essential trace mineral
- Supplied as 25 boluses (Each bolus is 4 grams)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
UltraCruz Goat Copper Bolus is an excellent source of slow-release Copper designed to provide all goats with this essential trace mineral in order to support a healthy hair coat and proper growth as well as aid in the prevention of Copper deficiency and support the body's resistance to parasites. These convenient, long lasting boluses contain Copper Oxide particles for the prevention and treatment of Copper responsive conditions in goats. Under most conditions, these boluses provide between 8 and 12 months of sustained Copper supplementation. Copper deficiency is a common problem in goats, therefore these boluses are especially beneficial for goats living in Copper deficient areas.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE JUST BEGINNING WITH COPPER BOLUSES, DO NOT BUY THE KRUUSE PILL DISPENSER THAT IS "FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER". I FOUND THAT PILL DISPENSER TOO SMALL. I LIKE THE "FOUR PAWS QUICK AND EASY PET PILL DISPENSER." It is just the right size.
I'm not yelling but just trying to catch the eye of any newbie.
If you found this review in any way helpful, please take a moment and hit the button.