- Save 10% on 1 Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Cookware Induction Ready 4.2Qt Casserole when you purchase 1 or more Secura or Duxtop Induction Cooktops offered by Lafraise. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready 3-Qt SaucePan w/Lid when you purchase 1 or more Secura or Duxtop Induction Cooktops offered by Lafraise. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on a Duxtop Professional 10 Piece Cookware Set when you purchase 1 or more Secura or Duxtop Induction Cooktops offered by Lafraise. Enter code 20DUXTOP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DUXTOP UltraThin Full Glass Top Portable Sensor To..." and save 57% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
DUXTOP UltraThin Full Glass Top Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra thin portable design with FULL glass top, 40% thinner than previous models. Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage, easy to carry and move around
- 15 power levels from 100-1500Watts; 15 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F;
- Digital control panel; Built-in count-down digital timer up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; 5 ft cord;
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron;
- Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8310ST Latest Version (Black)
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lafraise||Lafraise||Lafraise||Lafraise||Lafraise||iSiLER US|
Secura DUXTOP UltraThin Full Glass Top Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black, 14.5" x 11.5" x 1.75"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would love to find an induction unit that can produce low heat in a constant-on method, even if it is another Duxtop. I will need to know first before buying another.
I am a little disappointed about the diameter of the cooking hot spot as my cast iron pots are not really heating up on the edges so well (I use cast iron most of the time). It does heat, but it's more in the center of the pan with about a 3" diameter area (see attached photo). I"m not sure if this is normal or there is an issue with it. But with that said, I simply heat the pan slowly and it works well.
It fits in the very shallow drawers I have in the RV. This turned out to be a huge advantage with the limited space I have. It heats up food quickly, which saves electricity which is important when using solar. Cooking on it is different, but it works great. No problems cooking eggs or bacon or spaghetti or whatever.
It shuts off in less than 4 hours but runs at least 2 hours. Not sure exactly how long as I left the house with it on and came back with it off. It's a safety thing built in. No matter which setting you use, the machine will shut off by itself, so this will not work for Crockpots. This would be better suited for pressure cookers or just regular pots and pans.
Now that I've used it for a several weeks, I'm hooked on induction cookers.
now it's official, ... I REALLY don't like it. I wanted to like it because of it's minimalist styling,
but the function is constantly aggravating. The digital selectors won't stay at your favorite settings.
Every time you turn it on, you have to go through a dozen clicks to get what you want.
If you should accidentally brush against the "lock" button (???), no, make that LOOK at the lock button,
the thing freezes up, and you can't do ANYTHING further unless physically UNPLUGGED and re-booted.
The overall size is HUGE (counter-space) for such a tiny actual cooking spot, which burns in the middle,
while everything else is still cold, requiring CONSTANT stirring. Forget about keeping food warm,
the unit is either on FULL BLAST, or then it shuts off. On & off & on & off. No such function as "low".
The fan is noisy, and the constant alarm/beeping about SOMETHING (???) just drives me nuts.
No, the appliance isn't broken, it was just obviously designed by an engineer rather than a cook.