Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 609 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 631 reviews
on January 28, 2014
I've only put one of the two that I bought into a phone so far but wow! After the first charge I have been leaving the phone off the charger and it's been 4 days do far and the indicator is still showing a full charge. It hasn't been used heavily, maybe a couple of hours, but still it's WAY beyond what the original battery would do. I hope the second one I bought does as well.
on July 5, 2015
Seems to be working fine...but it's not the strength that I was under the impression I was getting when I ordered it....only 800Mah instead of 1500 as advertised. But if it keeps my phone working without it having to be tied to the base all the time, then I'll be okay with it.
on March 11, 2014
I bought this battery to replace the batteries in both of the cordless phones. I could not find the original battery in the stores that I went to. The batteries for cordless phones were $14 and up, so I decided to check with Amazon. The batteries I ordered were cheaper in price, came quickly and I put it into the phones. I hate to admit this but on the first day I was on the phone for nine hours and the battery still had almost a full charge and is still working well even now! Just make sure battery has a full charge before using!
on June 28, 2011
I purchased the Uniden Bt-1007 Cordless phone Battery approx. one month ago and so far the battery is doing my cordless phone very good. The 3 bars on the upper right side of my telephone has not even gone down yet. I leave the phone off the charger all day and hang it up at night. Only one night since i had it it was left off the charger and still none of the three bar went down. So far I am very please with the battery. Normally, if the battery is no good it would have shown some sign by now, such as one bar having gone down by now from leaving it off the hook all day until I retire at night. know that the bar will reappear when the telephone is charged again. A cordless phone battery is suppose to be powerful enough to stay off the hook all day anyway. Iam therefore very satisfied. Thank You Jesus
on June 21, 2013
I was having problems with my phone - and went to the local electronics chain for a new battery. Found out the battery would cost more than the phone! So I was looking on Amazon for a new phone - when I found this. 1/4 the cost of the store battery, and apparently the factory brand replacement. and free shipping! I figured I had nothing to loose - so I bought one. Its early days yet - but it seems to hold a charge and works just great. I am very pleased. And even happier I won't have to go back to the chain store - where you almost always have rude, unhelpful clerks!
on December 24, 2013
i've tried other battery replacements in my Uniden phone throughout the years, but the ones I've tried don't seem to have the lifespan of this product. Please let me know if you found this review helpful.
on April 15, 2015
Got this battery for a Uniden cordless that we had bought years ago for the Mother In Law. The original phone always had a slight buzzing sound when talking on the handset. This new battery not only works but it got rid of the noise buzzing sound. The old battery must have been leaking or something to make so much noise. This new battery works great. Talk time increased too. Highly recommend.
on July 2, 2013
We have been living in frustration for a couple months now after our original battery wouldn't hold a charge for long on our phone. My parents said I'd have to buy a new phone because the replacement batteries were just as expensive. Thankfully, I searched Amazon and came across this great deal. I was leary because a few negative reviewers had the same phone as I did, but I decided to try it anyway and It's been a great success. We've had it for 2 months now and it hasn't once died on us even after 3 days left off the hook. Definitely worth the price.
on September 3, 2014
i purchased a pair of these batteries for my uniden dect 6.0 cordless phone. this phone is an older model, and it's not easy to find the right replacement batteries. although these were not an exact match, (they are actually have more power than the originals) they are working out well. they were also among the least expensive available. shipping time was a bit long, but it was well worth the wait. highly recommended.
on June 30, 2013
Its been more than two weeks with this new battery in my phone and its been performing very well.

Pro: Holds charge longer than the original battery that came with the phone.

Con: Little bigger than the original battery so it does not fit well. The phone battery door will not close completely. It just looks a little ugly, but works really well.