Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ultralight Backpackin' Tips: 153 Amazing & Inexpensive Tips For Extremely Lightweight Camping Paperback – May 3, 2011
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Written in the tradition of the successful Allen & Mike’s Really Cool Telemark Tips, with 153 trail-tested tips full of solid advice, as well as more than 100 humorous and helpful illustrations, Ultralight Backpackin' Tips is the ultimate guide for backpackers serious about traveling ultralight. Just a few of the top ten tips expounded upon in the book:
* Use a scale.
* Comfortable and safe are vital!
* Make your own stuff, and making it out of trash is always the best!
* It’s okay to be nerdy.
* Try something new each and every time you go camping.
* Know the difference between wants and needs.
About the Author
Mike Clelland is an instructor with the National Outdoor Leadership School and is an illustrator who studied Mad magazine rather than go to art school. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books, including Allen & Mike's Telemark Tips and Allen & Mike's Really Cool Backpackin' Book (both FalconGuides).
- Item Weight : 0.635 ounces
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0762763841
- ISBN-13 : 978-0762763849
- Product Dimensions : 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Publisher : Falcon Guides; First Edition (May 3, 2011)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #99,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: