- BUY 2 GET 5% OFF Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ultralight 2.4 oz. Backpacking, Camping and Travel Inflatable, Compressible Air Pillow for Hiking, Motorcycle Trips, Airplanes and Lumbar Support By Instant Camp
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$17.04 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTRALIGHT and RELIABLE: At only 2.4 ounces, it is ONE of the LIGHTEST camp and travel pillows on the market so you can take it anywhere in the world. A must pack item for smart travelers!
- CONVENIENCE: Folds effortlessly back into its stuff sack to about the size of a deck of cards, making it convenient and easy to travel with. The ability to inflate and deflate in seconds makes it truly the ideal resource for people on the go.
- RELIABILITY and UNIQUE DESIGN: Two center baffles are designed to create an inviting place to cradle your head, providing stability and keeping your head where it should be and STAYS INFLATED throughout the night.
- COMFORT: The premium quality nylon has a much better feel than other plastic covered alternatives. Great for STOMACH, BACK and SIDE SLEEPERS.
- DETAILS: Packed: 0.15 lb. (approx: 4"x1.5"x3") --- Fully inflated: (approx: 18"x10.75"x6") --- It doesn't have foam and does not self inflate. Requires 2.5 to 5 breaths to fully inflate. Works well with Klymit, Teton, and backpacking sleeping pads/mats.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 3 x 4 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Sport Type||Traveling, Camping, Backpacking, Hiking, Sports, Boy Scouts|
InstantCamp Air Light AL-101 Pillow
Don't just travel Light, travel Smart!
The InstantCamp Air-Light Pillow is designed specifically for people who want a durable, premium-quality, and comfortable pillow that is large enough to sleep on, yet, is ultralight and compact.
It doesn't matter where you are going, don't give up your pillow.
At roughly size of a deck of cards when packed and only about 2.2 oz. (without stuff sack) it will effortlessly fit into your Pocket, Purse, Backpack, Carry-on or tied to the outside of any of these using the drawstring on the stuff sack.
Here are some great ways to use your pillow:
- Motorcycle and long distance bicycle trips
- Road trips
- The Beach
- Sporting events and concerts
- Boy Scout trips
- At home on your sofa or your office chair as a pillow or lumbar support...the possibilities are endless.
Go with quality!
Are you a SIDE SLEEPER?
Don't worry, at 5.5" high, this pillow is great for Back, Stomach and high enough for Side sleepers.
- If you appreciate lightweight and compact products with a quality standard that will stand the test of time, this is your pillow. We’ve got your back (…or head) when it comes to reliability.
You'll love how small it gets.
Let’s face it…when you are backpacking, camping or traveling, you just don’t have room for unnecessary bulk. You no longer have to leave your home without the comfort of a pillow and back support.
- Be a great gift giver for the outdoor person you know or the family member who travels a lot.
Looking for Ultralight?
Packed: approx: 4"x1.5"x3":
Inflated: approx: 18"x10.75"x6"
- 2.4 ounces (0.15 lb.) with stuff sack
- 2.2 ounces (0.138 lb.) without stuff sack
- InstantCamp Air Light AL-101 Pillow
- User Manual
- Stuff Sack
The InstantCamp Air Light Pillows do not have any foam and they do not self-inflate.
- Since it is an air pillow, you going to have to use your good old lungs to inflate it
- 2-5 large breaths should inflate it fully
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It seems to be shaped perfectly for me too. I have bone spurs in my neck and most pillows make it flare up - not this one though. It's the perfect height and shape -- super comfortable and supportive.
I could see this pillow working perfectly for any backpackers, hunters, travelers, etc, who need an ultralight pillow that takes up practically no room in their packs. It measures about 1.5" x 3" when it's packed into the stuff sack.
Don't sit on it and it should last you a while.
Airing this up takes 10 seconds. You just unscrew the valve, give it a few puffs and you're good to go. One tip is to get it full and continue blowing until you screw the valve shut. If you don't you'll lose quite a bit of air. Once I had it sealed and filled I laid on it and unscrewed the valve until I got it to where I preferred the air level.
Deflating is just as easy and it folds up nicely. You won't have any issues getting it back down to the size it was originally. I'm glad I purchased it and will encourage my girlfriend to buy one as well.