- File Size: 862 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pipe Dreams Publishing (October 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MA5369B
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #88,857 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Ultralight: The Zen Habits Guide to Traveling Light & Living Light Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
From start to finish, this wannabe traveller got a helluva lot of value. I don't travel much--at least not as much as I want to. But when I do, I always marvel at the way some guys seem to carry just a backpack. How could they do it? Last big trip I took (to the Philippines), I overpacked and struggled with an oversized duffle bag. I didn't need half the stuff I took, but still i thought it was good because "just in case."
Leo managed to quash that myth Todd and proper. Addressing these fears among others, he used his own experiences as a springboard to show the small bag idea works.
I like the way the author stepped out of the "traveller" mode towards the end of the book and spoke into the life of those who spend more time in their own city than far flung places. It was a great reminder that we can all travel light even if we're not on the road.
Great book. Easy to read. Full of great tips. Highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Self-Help
- Books > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel