Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "QUOOZ Lull Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil D...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
QUOOZ Lull Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, High Capacity Diffuser with Auto Shut- Off
- MELT AWAY STRESS, RELAX, and REJUVENATE with the most advanced and effective method of diffusing tap water with a few drops of your choice of essential or fragrant oil, using ultrasonic aromatherapy technology
- ULTRA HIGH CAPACITY- 200 ml- makes for longer diffusing time -Operates up to 8-10 hours
- AUTO SHUT- OFF when water runs low- adds to safety, energy efficiency, and peace of mind- especially for use at night
- SOOTHING LIGHT can be set to your preferred brightness, can be turned off entirely, or can be set to “breathing” mode- lighting up gradually and slowly fading down- assisting in meditation or therapeutic breathing
- The ultimate home relaxation device- Brings the spa to you- GREAT GIFT IDEA. It is beneficial to clean your diffuser after using with heavy oils. This will avoid oil buildup blocking the misting mechanism, and ensure that your diffuser continues providing a steady, strong mist.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
"Lull" by Quooz provides more than a conventional mist. Depending on the essential oils you use, it can uplift your spirits, assist in relaxation, or ward off infections. "Lull" utilizes the most advanced and effective method of diffusing essential oils, using ultrasonic aromatherapy technology. It doesn't use heat, so the essential oil integrity is maintained. "Lull" is a healthy and safe alternative to synthetic room fresheners and scented candles. Just fill with tap water and add a few drops of your favorite oil. The room will soon be filled with the goodness of your choice. The diffuser will also emit a cool mist and moisturize the air around it, relieving dry cough, sinus, and cold and flu symptoms.
This elegant diffuser has a soothing light that can be turned on to your preferred brightness or turned off completely. The light can also be set to "breathing mode"- fading gradually and brightening again. The changing light is programmed at comfortable frequency to vividly simulate human deep breath, providing therapeutic function of relaxing the nervous system.
•The unit switches off automatically when the water runs low
•High capacity- can operate up to 8-10 hours
• Low energy use
• Easy to clean & long- lasting
• Perfect for enjoying the benefits of essential oils or for using just with water
•Creates a soothing, calming atmosphere while beautifying and moisturizing your skin
•Stylish & compact design, shaping a spring flower bud before bloom
•Great for every room in your home, office, hotel- just about anywhere.
So, open your senses to the beauty of aromatherapy - a true retreat for the body, mind and soul.
Included in the gift box:
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I just fill it with water, add a few drops of my favorite oil, and my room smells delicious. It's stylish and elegant and quiet. Planning to order one for my bathroom. Will probably be a green one.
I see some questions on this item, so I'll try to update with more details.
This diffuser consists of 2 parts: a white base where to put the water, and a colored translucent cover, shaped like a flower bud.
It has 2 control buttons:
One for the mist diffuser, which can turned on, off, or can be set to turn on and off at 20 second intervals.
It also has a button to control the light:
Off- no light shining at all
Breathing mode- lighting up gradually and fading slowly
On: you can set it to stay on at the brightness that you like. (cool)
It's works quietly, you'll barely hear it's there
This diffuser holds a lot of water for such a small, stylish design. It can run all night long. (If you don't want it to work so long, you can put less water.) It will shut off automatically when the water uses up, so it's safe to leave on unattended.
This is a decorative piece!
A fantastic find!
would highly recommend this diffuser!
I hope this review will be helpful.
It's true that many essential oil blends will need to be replenished every four or five hours, even on intermittent mode. However, you aren't going to get a different result with any other ultrasonic diffuser that doesn't have low-medium-high settings. Essential oils are highly volatile compounds, which means they evaporate quickly. It's why we can smell them in the first place. Even if you put drops of oil in a bowl of water and ignore it for a few hours, it won't smell nearly as strong when you came back. Ultrasonic diffusers work by basically making oils even more volatile, carrying them up into the air on cool water mist, so the oils are never going to last a long time.
The intermittent mode WILL extend the life of the oils by an hour or two, so it's still superior to a unit that lacks an intermittent mode, and oils will last much, much longer than they would in a unit that uses heat (or candle diffuser, or a pot on your stove).
Putting double the oil in the diffuser will not necessarily double how long the scent will last. It's more likely to double the strength of the scent and maybe extend the life of the oils by an hour or so.
If you want a long-lasting scent, choose a less volatile oil. Look for an essential oil perfume blending chart and pick oils listed as "base" or "mid" notes. They'll last much longer than scents listed as "top" notes (like lavender) that naturally evaporate faster. Just keep in mind that base note oils tend to be thicker and could impact how easy the unit is to clean (see "Tips for Choosing Oils" down below).
Phew. Now that that's out of the way, on to the real review.
-The grey one is really, really cute. It's reminiscent of smokey quartz, and the layering of the plastic looks pretty classy for a plastic unit.
- Like all ultrasonic units, the water vapor is cool. It won't impact the temperature in a room.
- The vapor, even without oil in it, smells like the air around a waterfall or a clean stream. It's REALLY refreshing.
- WOW does this thing diffuse scent! We have an open-concept kitchen/living area, and the scent fills the kitchen the living room, the stairwell, and the upstairs hall with I use double the recommended drop amount.
- The teardrop top doesn't snap on in any way. It make it easy to knock off, but on the bright side, it's pretty much impossible to tip over the water reservoir without trying.
- It's quiet-- the motor makes a little bit of noise and you can hear water dripping around-- but it's no louder than your average humidifier. However, the noise it does make is a mechanical hum/buzz, not a typical motor running sound, and it's a little high-pitched. Up close, the water noise cancels the hum, but it gets sharper as you move away from it. Not exactly serene, but it may just hum at a pitch that gets to me in particular. Other people might find it to be pleasant white noise. I may try putting the base of the unit in something padded or shifting the motor around, see if that helps. I'll update my review if I do and it works.
- No high-medium-low settings, just the intermittent.
- Out of the box, it does have that distinct manufactured plastic smell. It doesn't last long, though.
- The reservoir is made of plastic, not ceramic, so it's tough to get the scent of previous oils out.
- The sizes of the teardrop top have a pretty obvious seam. It doesn't bother me that much, but it is a little cheapy.
- It's ionizing? Read my concerns about this below.
On Ionization: I somehow missed any mention of this thing being an ionizer before I purchased it. I've e-mailed the company about this and will update my review when they respond. I make no claims as to the health benefits of ionizers, but there is a big concern that many ionizing units release ozone. It might smell interesting, but deliberately exposing yourself to ozone isn't a good idea. Just hop on over to the FDA website and read about that if you want to know why.
Not all ionizers release ozone, though, or at least, they release so little that the FDA lets them say they don't release ozone (which still isn't good, but it's generally safe). I can't find any information about how the Quooz works, but from my examination of the unit and the motor, I suspect that this one DOESN'T release ozone. It definitely doesn't smell like ozone when it's running. The smell is more akin to the air around naturally moving water, like a river or a waterfall, which is what non-ozone ionizers will smell like.
So, I THINK that this is safe, but if you have little kids with asthma, don't buy this for them until/unless someone gets more information from the manufacturer.
Tips for Choosing Oils/Unit Cleaning
- Essential oils are, well, oils. They're going to get gunky when they break down. You can make your life a little easier by sticking to essential oils distilled from the leaves and flowers of plants, like herb oil. Shy away from resinous oils, like frankincense, and other naturally viscous oils like sandalwood, vetiver, and patchouli. Using non-natural "fragrance oils" is also a bad idea. They tend to be thick and will more readily soak into plastic than most essential oils. If you have a more watery fragrance oil, though, go for it.
- Additionally, DEFINITELY stay away from essences that have been dissolved in carrier oils. Sweet almond and jojoba get unbelievably sticky when they start to gunk up.
- Using oils that have been dissolved in alcohol to make them more readily water soluble will definitely make your unit easier to clean. However, they'll also be a lot more volatile and not last as long as straight oil.
- Avoid gunky buildup by emptying and rinsing your unit after every use. A vinegar wipe-down will help keep oils from soaking into the plastic reservoir and altering the diffused fragrances.
- Using filtered/softened water in your unit will help with the built-up problem.
- A little lemon oil and vinegar will do an excellent job cleaning up the residue left by previous oils. Follow it up with an alcohol wipe-down to break apart the lemon oil.
The unit itself is larger than I expected (which is nice) and came shrink wrapped in plastic to keep it together and protected. After removing it and glancing at the directions, I filled it with water (there's a typo in the manual, but use room temperature water) and added a two drops each of Thieves, Grapefruit and Lemon essential oils to help purify the air. I then pressed the mist button twice to engage the bursts of diffusion and set the light to a mid dim setting.
It really is pretty and calming to look at, but I have a few complaints:
1. I would give this unit 5 stars if the base was sturdier. It is very easy to tip over, so use both hands when dealing with it.
2. The top simply sits on the base. There is no screwing or snapping or weight involved to keep it seated, so make sure it's on a solid and safe surface away from kids and cats and such. It is easily disturbed.
3. Due to the aforementioned, you need to use teo hands to press the buttons. It's not a huge deal but it is a bit inconvenient sometimes.
Otherwise, the misting action is silent, but I noticed the scent in the room slowly improving within minutes. All in all, it's like a delightful little humidifier and I will be purchasing one or two more for other areas of the house.
I cleaned it regularly and used only 100% pure essential oils. One night I started smelling smoke, couldn't figured out what it was and quickly saw it was the diffuser. The product is suppose to turn off after the water level gets to a certain low point but it didn't. It kept cooking down the oil and water into what you see in the pictures below. I am soooo sad. I loved this product and can no longer use it since it is a hazard to me and my family :/
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One just like mine!
Buying the second one now for daughter.