Scorpio Premium 51 LED 395 nm UV Ultraviolet Blacklight Flashlight, Spot Scorpions, Pet Urine, Counterfeit Money, Bed Bugs, Minerals, Leaks
|Price:||$16.54 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Awesome Ultraviolet Blacklight Flashlight! 30% brighter than our competitors' flashlights!
- Essential tool for law enforcement, postal inspections, customs, medical forensics, HVAC repair
- 51 UV 395 nm LED blacklight flashlight bulbs cover a larger area than most UV flashlights
- Water resistant design - Uses 3 AA standard alkaline batteries
- Excellent for hunting scorpions, searching for minerals, hotel room inspection, rodent contamination
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Reveal What's Been Hidden From Your View
This Ultraviolet Blacklight Flashlight is like a Magic Wand!- Locate dog/cat pet urine carpet stains!
- Perfect for hotel room inspection applications!
- Reveal rodent contamination!
- See bed bugs before they get you!
- Hunt scorpions before they hunt you!
- Detect leaks using UV dyes.
- Hunt for valuable minerals!
- Perfect tool for forensics investigations!
- Spot counterfeit currency!
This large LED blacklight flashlight with 51 UV LEDs allows you to cover a much bigger area without losing the intensity of the UV light. We have done side-by-side tests and we are on average 30% brighter than our competition!.Emits 395 nanometer wavelength light. Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design! Water and shock resistant!
Features:- Bulb Type: 395 (nm)
- Bulb Life: 100,000 Hours
- Body Material: Aluminum with "O" rings for water resistance
- Battery Required: 3 x AA Alkaline Battery (Not Included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 20 hours on 3 AA batteries
- Switch Type: Push On/Off button
- Weight: 10 oz. 285 gram
- Head Diameter: 2.25" or 57 mm Body
- Diameter: 1.42" or 36 mm
- Length: 5.80" or 147 mm
30 Day Money Back Guarantee! If you're not happy with it, no worries just return it for a refund. This product also comes with a one year standard warranty.
Click the "Add to Cart" button Now and get ready to LITERALLY See What You've Been Missing
30 day money back guarantee. If not fully satisfied with the product within 30 days of purchase, buyer may return the product for a full refund. The product also comes with a standard one year replacement warranty against manufacturer defects, not including customer inflicted damage such as dropping or water damage (submersion in liquid).
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Company read review and sent an email apologizing and sent me a new flashlight, which is working properly so far. I've adjusted my rating from one star to four stars due to great customer service and the new light seems to be working.
- Heavy duty metal (feels like aluminum) body
- Quality switch, not cheap like some of the other units
- Runs on 3 AA batteries
- Includes wrisp strap
- Has inprinted grip so it won't slide out of your hand
- Nice sized flashlight with plenty of LEDS to fully illuminate a large area.
- Shows you where bodily fluids from pets have not throughly been removed.
- Could be used to travel with to check out hotel rooms (not sure you want to see stuff though)
- This model is bright enough that you can see the illumination of the bodily fluids with ease.
- Now that you see what wasn't cleaned before you have to get out the cleaner and do it again because you are grossed out.
The only drawback, and reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is b/c it runs on 3 AA batteries. These wore down in the hour we were out hunting and the super bright light dimmed and started becoming erratic in intensity. I would prefer to have this light with C size batteries. The high brightness may be more helpful for hunting on nights when the moon is full, as there is a lot of ambient light on those nights, so much so that you do not need a flashlight at all to walk through the desert once your eyes become adjusted. Lower intensity lights do not work as well under the full moon. My son liked that the light was not as heavy as the 3 D cell Maglight (with a replacement UV LED's fixture) that I was carrying.
Plus, and this may be the best part of the review, the price was GREAT, although it won't be as great if I spend $4 on new AA batteries every time I go out (the manufacturer recommends new alkalines, not rechargeables).
Note that, except for the silkscreened label on the side, it is 100% identical to this other flashlight: Suzie's Mall 395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA Battery
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked perfectly to detect pet stains. Also as a bonus it works great to charge glow in the dark items.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought it to look for scorpions in the house after we moved to Arizona. Fortunately I have only seen one. Be careful of what you want yo see !! Lol - shows dirt !!!!Published 4 days ago by Brenda Macdonald
I bought two of these lights to cure UV glue which as applied to a flat plastic surface of PET. ( The same plastic used to make many clear plastic folding boxes you would find in a... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Robert Danczak
Super bright UV light. Detected stains perfectly. Very nice quality too.Published 6 days ago by Lou
I lead guided hikes. I first took residents on a nocturnal creature hike then wrapped it up w a scorpion hunt. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Adam Melle
Claw Tek was nice enough to contract me by email with thanks and further instructions. Nice touch! The flashlight is bright (don't look right at it) and well built. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jonathan L. Roberts
I had a severe bed bug infestation last month. I've spent a lot of time researching "bed bug accessories" - and yes, that's a thing. Read morePublished 9 days ago by G. Neas
Use it all the time to make sure pet isn't peeing in the house while we are at work or vacation. Also, helps me when I feel like going on a cleaning spree so I can see all the... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer