We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Overall Dimensions: 7.25" L x 4.5" D x 2.75" H
- Bulb measures 5" in length
- Replacement bulbs available (13.523/1)
Our Ultraviolet lamp is a high quality tool used for activating and curing UV glue and epoxy that is commonly used in the setting of watch crystals and jewelry repair. The hood over the top of the bulb helps to concentrate the light under the lamp. This light will ensure that your UV glue dries fast and sets properly, this process can be done in a matter of minutes or up to an hour or 2 depending on the type of glue being used. Always refer to the specific directions for the brand of glue you are using as they can very dramatically.
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.7 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0080GR09U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Esslinger Co|