- Paperback: 698 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press; Revised, Expanded edition (June 26, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520067452
- ISBN-13: 978-0520067455
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #108,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ulysses Annotated: Notes for James Joyce's Ulysses [Revised and Expanded Edition] Revised, Expanded Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"["Ulysses Annotated] teaches more than how to read a particular novel; it teaches us more profoundly "how to read anything. This, I think, is the book's main virtue. It teaches us readers how to transform the brute fact of our world."--Robert N. Ross, "Western Humanities Review
From the Inside Flap
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Facts of Life:
- While the scope, depth, breadth, and contents of “Ulysses Annotated” are outstanding, the font size is quite too small. Please, please, please release a Kindle edition of this book so I can use larger (eye-saving) font.
- The title of the book is deliberately misleading: This is not “Ulysses Annotated.” The title implies that a copy of Joyce’s Ulysses is included with annotations. In fact, the book is all annotations. “Ulysses Annotated” was written to specifically be used with “Ulysses: A Critical and Synoptic Edition.” You can find other editions for Kindle for free or a small fee. The book's proper title might be: "Annotations to James Joyce's Ulysses."