- Paperback: 694 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press; First Edition, 20th Anniversary edition (January 14, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520253973
- ISBN-13: 978-0520253971
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,061 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ulysses Annotated: Notes for James Joyce's Ulysses First Edition, 20th Anniversary Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"["Ulysses Annotated] teaches more than how to read a particular novel; it teaches us more profoundly "how to read anything. This, I think, is the book's main virtue. It teaches us readers how to transform the brute fact of our world."--Robert N. Ross, "Western Humanities Review
From the Inside Flap
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Facts of Life:
- While the scope, depth, breadth, and contents of “Ulysses Annotated” are outstanding, the font size is quite too small. Please, please, please release a Kindle edition of this book so I can use larger (eye-saving) font.
- The title of the book is deliberately misleading: This is not “Ulysses Annotated.” The title implies that a copy of Joyce’s Ulysses is included with annotations. In fact, the book is all annotations. “Ulysses Annotated” was written to specifically be used with “Ulysses: A Critical and Synoptic Edition.” You can find other editions for Kindle for free or a small fee. The book's proper title might be: "Annotations to James Joyce's Ulysses."