Umbra Buddy Wall Hooks – Decorative Wall Mounted Coat Hooks for Hanging Coats, Scarves, Bags, Purses, Backpacks, Towels and More, Set of 3, Bright Multicolored
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.76 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUE & FUNCTIONAL: Put the “fun” in functional with these unique wall hooks that feature Umbra’s popular Buddy character “climbing the walls” in various positions; Buddy’s arms, legs and head provide places to hang clothing, accessories and more
- VERSATILE & DECORATIVE: Buddy wall hooks help keep things organized while adding a fun touch to your entryway, bedroom, bathroom, dorm room or office; use them as coat hooks or to hang scarfs, purses, backpacks, umbrellas, bathrobes, towels, and more
- EASY TO SET UP & USE: Buddy wall hooks include everything you need to use them as wall-mounted coat hangers including step-by-step installation instructions and the necessary concealed mounting hardware; when not in use, they serve as fun wall décor
- STYLISH & DURABLE: Available in 4 stylish finishes and designed to add a touch of fun to your décor, each Buddy wall hook measures 3 x 6.5 x 3 inches and is made of durable molded plastic that supports a max load of 5lbs. per hook
- ORIGINAL, FUN DESIGN: Designed by Alan Wisniewski for Umbra, these fun, easy to mount wall hooks are part of the best-selling Buddy Collection that also includes a clock, bottle opener, cork screw, paper towel holder, tea infuser and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Umbra is a global housewares product design company which is bringing thought and creativity to everyday items through original design.
It is a Toronto-based homeware design company born over 30 years ago when graphic designer, Paul Rowan, couldn’t find a nice window shade to hang in his apartment window. So, he made one and people liked it. He soon teamed up with childhood friend, Les Mandelbaum, and Umbra (in Latin, “shade”) was born. Les and Paul began reimagining everyday items into modern ware.
Today, Umbra is recognized all over the world for bringing intelligent design to everyday items. An in-house team of international designers allows us to come up with original design that speaks universally and personally to a broad customer base. The journey that started in Toronto continues- Umbra designs can be found in over 120 countries.
Looking for a playful yet modern way to keep your coats and accessories neat, organized and accessible when you need them most? Now you can do just that while at the same time adding a fun accent to your existing wall décor.
Introducing Buddy Wall Hooks from Umbra
This set of 3 wall hooks features Umbra’s popular Buddy character “climbing the walls” in various positions. When not in use, they serve as fun, unique wall décor that are sure to be a conversation-starter. Then whenever you need them, they become wall-mounted coat hangers with the head, arms and legs providing a place to hang your coats, scarfs, purses, backpacks, umbrellas, bathrobes, towels and more!
The Fun Alternative to a Traditional Coat Rack
Buddy Wall Hooks are the perfect addition to your entryway and a playful, space-saving alternative to a traditional coat rack. But that’s just the start. Add a touch of fun to virtually any wall in your home or office including entryways, foyers, bedrooms, nurseries, dorm rooms, kid’s rooms, bathrooms, mud rooms, laundry rooms and more.
Available in a range of colors to suit any decor, each Buddy Wall Hook measures 3 x 6.5 x 3 inches and is made of durable molded plastic that supports a max load of 5lbs. per hook. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions make installing your Buddy Wall Hooks a breeze while the hidden mounting hardware ensure you get a clean, seamless look.
Part of Umbra’s Best-Selling Buddy Collection
Designed by Alan Wisniewski for Umbra, these fun, easy to mount wall hooks are part of Umbra’s best-selling Buddy Collection that also includes a clock, bottle opener, cork screw, paper towel holder, tea infuser and more.
Order your set of 3 Buddy Wall Hooks today and start organizing and decorating your home with its fun, eye-catching design.
About Umbra:A global product design company providing original, modern, casual, functional, and affordable design for the home.
Compare with similar items
Umbra Sticks 5-Hook Wall Hook, White
Umbra Skyline Wall Hook, Black
Decorative Multicolor Piano Design Wood Wall Mounted Coat Hooks / 16 Hook Storage Utility Rack - MyGift
Hat and Coat Rack from Present Time: Wall Mounted Multi Colored Hooks for Storage and Organization.
Umbra Buddy Double Over-The-Door Hook, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MyGift||Everly Home & Gift||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enter the Umbra Buddy wall hooks. I'm a huge fan of command hanging products that don't require drilling holes in the walls, and they offer a range of really nice looking products that hang even really heavy things. However, sometimes I want something a little more stylish than a plastic hook. That was the case for hanging my sons backpack and my purse(s) in the kitchen nook area (see pics). Here's what I love about these unconventional "hooks":
- Unique, cute and modern without looking completely juvenile. Because of the sleek, simple design (I got plain white) with no face or features, these don't draw too much unwanted attention. They're more of something that people see out of the corner of their eye and maybe do a double take and smile. I think they work in our kitchen nook just fine, but honestly, these would be PERFECT in a kids room! Might even encourage them to pick stuff up off the floor and hang it up once in a while! ;) I think they would be great in a bathroom too fro holding towels, robes, clothes etc. You WILL get comments/compliments on these little guys. Guaranteed.
- Sturdy, substantial plastic, well made. Yes, these are plastic and yes, they are also hollow, but the quality is good. These will not fall apart on you, and you can trust that they will hold pretty significant weight! I have a pretty big/heavy leather and fabric purse hanging from one and my sons backpack hanging from another and both, when full can be several pounds and these have no sweat holding them securely.
- I love that they come in a pack of 3 and that all three are in a different pose. I think 3 is the perfect number for a hanging kit of this nature!
- Came with appropriate hardware and instructions for hanging. The hardware they include is good solid stuff (and in fact more than you really need to use depending on what you plan to hang).
- The designers did us the courtesy of making the distance between screws a relatively round number instead of something impossible to measure (like 3.79") AND they did us the courtesy of including that distance for us on the instruction sheet (see pics) to make hanging just a little bit easier. That was very thoughtful and is a little thing I really appreciate! Same with minimizing their branding on the hooks themselves. The "Umbra" brand name is there but almost invisible. I appreciate that too.
- Hold a WIDE variety of stuff! The position, shape and angle of these hooks are pretty ingenius. The arm is thin enough to hold a set of keys, while the head is big enough to support a coat. Hand bags, diaper bags, back packs, outwear, scarves, hats, towels, rags, jump ropes, even shoes! I think you could be as creative as you want with what to use these hooks for! I LOVE that! I really appreciate that the designers, in addition to being very creative in the design itself, allow for the user to be creative in how they design them to be used and what to be used for. They get extra marks in my book for that.
If I could've taken off half a star I would've for the following reaons:
- They're a little tricky to hang. Not the worst hanging project ever, but not exactly a cinch either. Each "buddy" requires two very strategically placed screws, and the screws are pretty big. I hate drilling big holes into my drywall, but sometimes it's worth it. I think the end result makes these worth it, but I would've felt much better about it if each buddy only required one screw.
- While these are relatively sleek, the seams in the plastic are not perfect. Truly, you'd only notice it really up close (see pics), but still, they're not all perfectly flush.
- While all three in the set are technically in different poses, two of the three are basically in the same pose, just opposite directions. I think they could've gotten a little more creative with the third buddy and made him hanging upside down or bending over or in some other un-related position.
In summary, these are really cute and unique and best of all EFFECTIVE for hanging just about anything and saving precious real estate on your floors and counter tops at a very reasonable price point! I'm really glad I bought them (and yes, I bought them and paid full price) and can definitely recommend them to others! Oh and in case you're wondering, I saw these at The Container Store and they were only $1 less, so Amazon is definitely competitive. Hope this helps someone else!
I did NOT receive this item free or for a discount.
As a tip, when mounting, test the fitment with different tightness of the screws. Tighten the screws into the wall until the "buddy" just goes over them with considerable pressure. The pressure fit will ensure that "buddy" doesn't rattle or rock form side to side.