Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on March 17, 2015
I love the look of this line (I purchased the door hook and the toilet paper holder as well). The color is well represented here. Yes, it could be a pain to install as there is very little room for error. However, in my case it fit almost perfectly into my existing mounting holes from my previous towel bar of a different brand. I had to force it a bit but it didn't take me but 5 minutes to install with the new mounting into the old holes. So I guess I was lucky.
on November 15, 2014
A very modern look that simply compliments my brand new contemporary bathroom; Pretty easy to install too, all you need is a pencil to outline, a drill & hammer;and the small screw provided in the package! It's best when you purchase the entire line from towel bar to the toilet paper holder to maintain the cohesiveness in the room. Love it!
on July 13, 2010
I really loved this set! I bought the hand towel "ring" and the toilet paper holder as well. The brushed nickel is beautiful though it can scratch easily so be careful with the tools you use. It mounts to the wall on two sides, I'm not sure why the picture they have only shows one. Installation was easier than other bathroom sets I've had the "pleasure" of working with. Yes, the plates are attached to the back of the bar from shipping like one other person stated, so you'll have to remove them for installation; but the instructions, though simple, were easy to understand if you're familiar with the concept or mechanically inclined. The little allen wrench used to secure the bar was a little tedious, but fortunately the screws for installation aren't that long. The end result is a beautiful modern towel bar. Best quality I've seen for the price!
on October 6, 2015
This is a gorgeous product, simple line and material. I have other matching pieces.
on June 28, 2010
This looks good but was a little tricky to put up. The little screw you have to use an (included) allen wrench on was tricky to get in. Made my hand cramp up.
on September 18, 2013
Cheap product. Looks and feels cheap. I threw it away as the display box it came in was too damaged to return it and the postage
would have been near the cost. Very difficult to install. Hal Doder.
on August 10, 2009
Quality construction and zen styling. The bar is not exactly as pictured though --- it has two bases that connect to the wall at each end of the bar, not one as pictured.
on May 21, 2010
I purchased the towel bar & the toilet paper holder. The design is beautiful but the installation is terrible. There is the tiniest minute screw at the bottom which is supposed to be installed with a tiny metal apparatus which worked like junk! It was hard to get a grip on it & turn it completely around. Very difficult & there must be a way to make for an easier installation especially when working in a small area when putting on the toilet paper holder.

Umbra's printed instructions were not that clear at all. The instructions showed what items were in the package & it shows the plates that get attached to the wall separately along side the other items. I spent a long time looking for the 2 plates & it turns out that they are ATTACHED to the bottom of the towel bar & it looked as though were had been sodered on & were not removable That is a ridiculous place for them - why not just leave them unattached as I spent a lot of time in addition to calling the company to see where the plates were.

Umbra was supposed to call me back with information regarding the plates & I never heard from them again. Consequently, they get a bad score for not returning phone calls from the customer service dept. I don't care how pretty an item is if it is hard to install & the directions are not clear plus poor customer service, I will not order nor buy their products again. There are too many other manufacturers out there with beautiful products that I can chose from without putting up with bad customer service & poorly made products which are difficult to install.
on April 3, 2015
It is really lovely and deserves four or five stars, but it wasn't right for me. I needed a bar that would work for holding Klenex hand towels. Because the rod bows and is so far from the wall, the box of hand towels falls right through.
on February 22, 2011
I love the way this looks. It is modern and sleek. The towel bar is curved and overall is very sturdy. I purchased it with the intentions of hanging two towels on it but it only holds one. Still, I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.