Umbra Little Black Dress Hanging Jewelry Organizer
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart and stylish little black dress jewelry organizer from umbra
- Polyester fabric body with clear plastic pockets and polyester loops;swiveling metal hanger
- 33 clear pockets on one side, 17 hook-and-loop tabs on the other; hangs on closet pole, door, or wall
- Measures 36 1/2-inch long by 16 1/2-inch wide;thin profile fits anywhere
- Patent pending design: matt carr
- Umbra and Little Black Dress are registered trademarks of Umbra. Any unauthorized copying or use of these trademarks will be prosecuted.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Original Little Black Dress Jewelry Organizer by Umbra
For the fashionista who has it all but nowhere to store it, the smart and stylish Little Black Dress hanging jewelry organizer is the perfect solution. With over 60 hooks and pockets, this stylish organizer provides plenty of storage, shows it all at a glance, and stores compactly in any closet.
39 clear pockets on the front side of the Little Black Dress provide plenty of storage and allow for easy visibility of all your bangles and baubles.
Closet too small? Simply hang the Little Black Dress on the back of your door. All you need is an over-the-door hook!
Necklaces and dangling jewelry in a tangle? Flip the Little Black Dress to the back where there are 24 velcro loops that store these pieces with ease. The loops also work well for large earrings and chunky bracelets.
360 Degree Access
No need to struggle to take your Little Black Dress out of the closet. The hanger rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all pieces on both sides of the dress.
Original, Patented Design by Matt Carr
"We live in a world where storage space is constantly shrinking. Little Black Dress is a super-thin storage solution for jewelry, beauty items and all of life’s curiosities." -- Matt Carr, Director of Design, Umbra
Matt's designs are distinguished by subtle details, an appreciation for imperfection, and the reinvention of traditional objects. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Surface Magazine, Met Home, and other publications. He studied design at the Humber College School of Industrial Design in Toronto, Canada.
An integral part of the Umbra design team since 2001, Matt has contributed more than 150 designs to Umbra's diverse product line.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:12 Mins|
are several things that would make it a better design and more functional:
1. The pockets do not seal. I have a lot of silver jewelry and even if I spend
the $ to get silver strips or cloth, the silver will still be exposed to the
air. If the pockets zipped across the top of each row like other organizers, it
would enable the sealing to prevent tarnish.
2. One of the claims is the swivel top hanger that supposedly enables you to
turn the item completely Around to access both sides. However, based on the
fact that the top of the "dress" is wide at the top, it actually prevents you
from swiveling the item to turn from front to back and vice versa (see video).
If the item was narrow at the top it would work.
3. The straps for necklaces and bracelets are not adjustable, meaning that if
you don't want an item to hang down into another item you have no way to adjust
the length of the strap attached to the Velcro, so that items don't clang
4. If hung in a closet next to clothes, it needs a protective layer so that
sweaters etc do not get caught in items hanging, which happened the first time I
hung it up. Hanging on a door prevents you from getting to both sides. See the video.
However, there are a couple considerations with this organizer:
1. Weight: Even without any jewelry in it, it is a bit heavy. That makes it somewhat difficult to "load" and fairly strenuous to retrieve items from it. If you are worried about the structural integrity of your hanging rods (or wherever you hang this product), this might not be the product for you.
2. Length: This organizer is significantly longer than most hanging jewelry organizers. It can be challenging to reach the lower pockets/loops.
Overall, this is a creative way to store your jewelry, but make sure its dimensions are appropriate for your needs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this organizer. I live in a travel trailer, so saving space is key! I hung this baby on a command hook on the wall. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tiffany Taylor
I have ordered 3 of these in the past...for myself, gifts, etc. They have always been great. Until now. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Melanie
This thing is so useful and I really love its design. It is like a dress and it's so pretty. My jewelry now is very well organized because of this.Published 10 days ago by Sandra
This is by far a great idea looks good in the bedroom door very easy to see your jewelry and keeping it all organized in one place.Published 13 days ago by Beatriz Velez
I love this. It is exactly as pictured and holds so much jewelry. I will probably need another one soon LOLPublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the perfect little jewelry holder. I have tried them all for storage, and this one is adorable and gets the job done. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anna
This is a great way to store and organize your jewelry. It has lots of pockets for things like earrings, bracelets, and rings. Read morePublished 1 month ago by DrVeebs2b
Best jewerly organizer, perfect finish, if you need space...that's the product! Fast shipping.Published 1 month ago by alexandra carvalho