Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Umbra Tesora - Jewelry Organizer/Copper Jewelry St..." and save 31% off the $30.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Umbra Tesora – Jewelry Organizer/Copper Jewelry Stand with Concrete Base
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MODERN DESIGN: Umbra’s TESORA Jewelry stand uses unexpected materials to create a modern jewelry organizer that is as beautiful as it is functional; its copper finished posts and concrete resin base are bound to make an impact wherever you display them
- 3-TIER STAND: TESORA’S low, medium and tall posts allow you to display jewelry of all lengths – suitable for long necklaces, chokers, bracelets, bangles, anklets, and more
- EARRING HOLDER: Each post has a double wire top for beautifully storing and displaying stud earrings along with any variation of hoop, drop, or dangle earring
- ACCESSORY BASE: Tesora’s stand is made from concrete resin and doubles as a dish for easy storage of rings, broaches and any other small accessories
- DESIGNED BY SUNG WOOK PARK FOR UMBRA: Pair with the Tesora Jewelry box for a complete set for all your jewelry storage needs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Designed By Sung Wook Park
At Umbra, Sung Wook is striving to create unique impressions through his designs; delving into infinite possibilities and redesigning common products, with the goal of helping people find excitement in everyday life.
Tesora Jewelry Stand
Tesora creates contemporary jewelry storage from raw architectural materials. The contrasting properties of the copper and concrete produce a sophisticated storage system.
- Item Number: 299471-633
- Material: Concrete Resin / Copper Plated Metal
- Dimensions: 6 1/4 dia. x 16 1/4” (15.9 dia. x 41.3 cm)
Make your jewelry look its best…apart from when you’re wearing them that is!
Introducing Tesora Jewelry Stand by Umbra
TESORA delivers the unexpected – using materials like copper and concrete – often associated with industrial buildings and construction, to create a truly beautiful piece that can store some of your most delicate and cherished items.
TESORA’s concrete resin dish with three copper posts at varying heights displays your favorite necklaces, bracelets, bangles, rings, earrings and more. Its stand features unique double wire detailing on each post for easy and secure display of studded earrings or cufflinks. Its concrete base functions as a dish for holding rings, broaches and other accessories.
TESORA Jewelry Stand measures 6 ¼ (diameter) x 16 ¼ inches (height).
About Umbra:A global product design company providing original, modern, casual, functional, and affordable design for the home.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 6" diameter cement base has a very nice thick felt-like pad underneath, with a shallow lip to hold rings, earrings, etc. The shiny, copper-toned round-edged metal "T" shaped bars are very sturdy. They measure about 8",11.5" and 14.5" in height and 6" across the curved top. They have a space in between the 2 bars that make the top of the "T" so we can hook hoop earrings through it, or thin necklaces, etc.
I would only caution that the curved bars are not very long--I don't think it could hold more than two dozen pairs of earrings at the most. So if you have a lot of jewelry or a lot of earrings without hooks, I would definitely invest in an additional storage container.
These are so pretty. I love the rose gold color! the actual stand is bigger than I expected (so you should really look at the dimensions) but it's good because it's tall enough for MOST of my long necklaces, but my favorite part is still how it can hold earrings just as easily as necklaces and bracelets! For some reason I thought there was felt on the base (i guess it's because i old jewelry stand had it) but it doesn't, it's just concrete, but that didn't really bother me too much.
It is super modern with the concrete & copper combo - perfectly matching all my new copper decor. It is extra tall - so it works perfectly for all my longer necklaces. I only wear dangling/hanging earrings, so those store perfectly on it too. With only 3 stands, I was nervous that it wouldn't store everything I have, but the size is deceiving in the photos - it stores SO MUCH! Be sure to measure your space - it arrived taller and wider than I imagined. I use the base as extra storage too. It's like a piece of artwork in my bathroom, to be honest.
The price is comparable to the cheapo jewelry stands you can find at Walmart - so for the price, it's a great deal. Very unique!