Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on February 3, 2013
I chose the item after looking at serveral jewelry trees because it appeared to have more room between the "branches" to hang things on. It only came in white and black. Other "trees" came in chrome which would have looked better but they didn't have the spacing that this one did. The problem is that it looked like it was plastic...not metal. And the white color made it stand out too much. I'm planning to give it to a friend for her birthday along with a couple of things to hang on it and had to consider how I could give it to her looking better than it did. I decided to try painting it with a silver "sharpie" pen on part of it to see how the silver color would look. It looked MUCH better so I spent a good chunk of time "painting" it silver. The manufacturer should consider making it in a silver color. As I said...the white color makes it look cheap and it doesn't disappear enough. The jewelry should stand out, not the tree.
The photo gives the impression of twigs sticking out at all different angles, which would be particularly handy and elegant. Instead, there are three main branches with the twigs positioned on a flat plane on each. It's still nice, but not quite as pretty as the picture. That said, I really can't expect much more for the low price. It's a sturdy piece, and a great starter display if you aren't ready to put a lot of money into one yet.
on July 22, 2012
If a woman wears jewelry, she needs a place to put it. This fills the bill! It is sturdy and decorative.I doubled up and added bangles and bracelets on the smaller twigs, managing to get a total of 11 necklaces and two dozen bangles/bracelets on it. Everything is easy to remove and put back. And, ladies, what about this PRICE?? If you have dresser top space, order TWO!
The only complaint I have (and it isn't much of one) is that it could be taller for longer items.
on September 17, 2011
Got this for a friend. She looooved it. She has always wanted something like this. I almost didn't want to give it to her when I got it. Its a great piece. If I change my decorating scheme I may get one myself someday! The Tree is a good height, feels sturdy, stands well on its three legs!
on June 12, 2012
I absolultely love this jewelry tree. It is very well made and holds a ton of bracelets. It's so much better than the picture. Love it!
on January 25, 2013
I absolutely love this necklace tree! It is very modern looking but still resembles a tree (which I mean kind of goes without saying). But I use this for all my necklaces and hang my rings on the lower branches. Some of my longer necklaces hit the table surface, but that's not a big deal because then the tree would be getting too big.
on October 26, 2011
Very sturdy and a lot bigger than it appears in the picture. It's a very nice product for a great price.
on September 9, 2013
This is cute.. especially for the price. I got the white one and have had several compliments on it! I have it placed on my white bathroom counter and it goes really nicely..Only downside is it is not very tall so my longer necklaces have to fall on the counter. Otherwise great product.
on April 10, 2014
This was much bigger than I thought it was. It sits nicely on my dresser and holds just about all my jewelry. It is light weight but sturdy and doesn't tip over easily (unless you bump it!). I was very happy with my purchase and would buy again!
on January 27, 2013
I love this little Twigsy Tree! It holds all of my jewelry on top of my dresser and it looks like a piece of art. My necklaces are no longer forgotten in a pile of knotted beads, they are now cleanly and artfully displayed on my tree. I am so glad that I bought this tree, just wish I had ordered it sooner!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.