Other Sellers on Amazon
Umbrella 9 oz Flask w/ Lid Seals & Speed Pourer
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smuggle Mug Umbrella flask holds 9 oz of your favorite drink & comes with 3 leak proof lid seals and a speed pourer.
- Discreetly bring in your own booze for cheap drinks.
- Perfect for outdoor sports, music and festival events.
- Looks and feels like a real umbrella. This is NOT a working umbrella. Umbrella bag may be different color or pattern than shown. We change it to keep the fun police guessing.
- FDA approved food grade materials. BPA FREE!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Umbrella 9 oz Flask w/ Lid Seals & Speed Pourer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Smuggle Mug||Amazon.com||Cool Flask LLC||Cool Flask LLC||WayneWood Concepts, LLC||Cool Flask LLC|
Tired of paying for overpriced drinks? Take along your Smuggle Mug Umbrella Flask when you go to your next event and save more than $40 on drinks the first time you use it! This is one of our best selling Hidden Flasks. It looks and feels like a real umbrella with its specialty lined bag. Your purchase includes 3 leak proof lid seals and a speed pourer to fill up your flask. And just like our ShampBooze bottle flasks labels we have several different umbrella patterns to keep yours under the radar. Your Umbrella Flask may come with a different color or pattern umbrella bag.
Top Customer Reviews
Couple of things to tell you.
1) If you are expecting your bag to be checked and you don't want to be found out, you have to fill it up to the very brim or the slosh will give it away.
2) The cover slips off. Take it off when filling it up so that spillage doesn't get on the cloth cover and smell. Wash and dry the exterior before replacing the cover.
3) The plastic reservoir under the cover has bubble wrap. Don't bust the bubble wrap because it holds the cover on and give is somewhat of a realistic feel.