Elbows Up! Card Game
|Price:||+ $6.09 shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches|
|Number of Game Players||3-6|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WINNER OF THE 2014 CREATIVE CHILD MAGAZINE'S GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!
- Elbows Up! is an incredibly fun, easy to learn and strategically challenging card game.
- With the unique bidding and scoring arrangement and the strategies that players are able to develop, even those with a "bad hand" have the opportunity to thwart their opponents plans and win the round. Elbows Up! is a fast-paced game with a play time between 30-45 minutes.
- This is a beautifully designed and packaged game that makes a perfect, inexpensive gift for family and friends. The longer you play the funner it gets... Get Hooked! Go to http://www.imallgifts.com to download free Score Sheets.
- See Product Description below for more details... Graphics may differ.
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Elbows Up! is a strategic card game that has taken the concept of many traditional trick-tacking card games, such as Pinochle, Rook and Bridge, and simplified how to play. Additionally, Elbows Up! has created a unique but simple bidding and scoring system that levels the playing field so that all players have an equal chance of winning the game regardless of whether or not they draw a “good” or “bad” hand. With Elbows Up! winning is all in the strategy. Elbows Up! is the newest fun, fast-paced, trick-taking, sittin' around the table with family and friends card game with endless laughs, twists, and strategies. With Elbows Up! there are no teams; it's every man for himself! It is a family fun game designed for 3-6 players between the ages of 10 to 120. The game time is approximately 45 minutes (depending on how many players and their ages). Included are 50 playing cards, 1 Joker, 2 Tea Cards and game instructions. To download free printable Score Sheets, go to www.imallgifts.com.