- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 12, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481251597
- ISBN-13: 978-1481251594
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,712,103 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
UnBoxed Fall 2012: A journal of adult learning in schools Paperback – December 12, 2012
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
The mission of the HTH Graduate School of Education is to prepare reflective practitioner leaders to work with colleagues and communities to develop innovative, authentic, and rigorous learning environments. This mission parallels that of the High Tech High K-12 schools: to provide all students with an extraordinary project-based education and to graduate students who will succeed in post-secondary education and be thoughtful, engaged citizens. The HTH GSE opened in September 2007 at the High Tech High village of schools in San Diego, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more