BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2017
From teenage student: As I got to the middle and ending of the book it got so much better. I liked how there was just so much action and how much trusting there is.
on January 20, 2011
"Unashamed: Rahab" is a short story that provides a possible elaboration of the story of Rahab from the Bible book of Joshua. It is historically based and interesting to read. The characters come to life. Even though it is short, it is easy to connect to the characters and become worried with them in the face of danger. The study guide at the back of the book has more questions with obvious answers than provocative ones. It does include some thought-provoking questions as well.
on March 26, 2013
Rahab's life choices had not been good ones, but God chose Her for a pivotal task that was dangerous, challenging and life changing for everyone involved. There is much to learn from Rahab about the influences family, friends and others exert on our life, and finding the God given strength to endure with grace.
on September 15, 2017
Great read! Francine Rivers puts flesh on the bones of Scripture!
on July 31, 2017
enjoyed the book
on March 2, 2013
I have wondered everytime I have read the story of Rahab from the Bible "How could this happen?" Francine Rivers does a remarkable job setting the stage for this Biblical account of Rahab. She describes the culture of the time and the possible relations between the characters to allow for such circumstances to occur. She shows how God's providence brought it all together. I love these stories because I can actually imagine for the first time in my life what surrounded the unlikely events told us in the Bible.
on August 27, 2013
This is a delightful story of Rahab. It is of course fictionalized, but for those of us who have no imiginization it is really wonderful. I learned things about the culture that I did not know. A great gift for a friend.
on February 10, 2014
Well written/I was in a woman's study group.. we studies these 5 women of the BIble . Shared our thoughts. Blessings for all of us
Rahab was a woman of great strength and character. She made her mark in the Old Testament of not being afraid to sperak her thoughts as well as was protected by our Great God.
on March 6, 2017
Great story. My 15 year old daughter loves it.
on November 29, 2016
Product arrived quickly and was just as advertised.