- File Size: 1044 KB
- Print Length: 149 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 9, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HS0H17A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,066,360 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
Save $1.00 (25%)
The Unbearable Nonsense of Craft Beer - A Rant in Nine Acts Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a short, immensely readable, sometimes slightly surreal rumination on beer in general and craft beer in particular. Funny, witty, but most important: Smart. The beer geeks will likely get all cranky about it, but Alan and Max are the masters of cranky so, well, the geeks will have to get over it.
Why four stars rather than five? Because Alan and Max decided, bless their cranky hearts, to not proofread this manuscript, and this cranky reader/writer was a tad annoyed by that. But this too will pass.
Meantime: Read it!
If you're very purist with the Craft Beer nonsense, you probably wont like this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Beer
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Homebrewing, Distilling & Wine Making
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Cooking
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Essays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Beer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Essays