Unbleached Cheesecloth 9 Sq ft 100% Cotton Reusable-Great Filter or Strainer for Cheese/Kombucha scoby/Glass jar/Wine making
|Price:||$3.98 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 % UNBLEACHED NATURAL COTTON - Made from Virgin Cotton and is therefore Unbleached and is Free of Chemicals. It is completely Biodegradable and Eco-Friendly
- DURABLE and REUSABLE - This Strong 100% Natural Cotton Fabric Can Be Washed And Used Again and Again, Which Saves You Money, And Helps the Environment Too.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made With Sinkiang Virgin Cotton, which is the World's Premium, Highest Quality and Most Reliable Cotton Fiber.
- MANY HOUSEHOLD USES-It is ideal for straining stocks as well as canning. Use it for basting or stuffing poultry. Its also useful when making soft cheeses that need a mesh wrap. Keep chicken or fish intact when poaching. Wrap a turkey or chicken when roasting. Squeeze the juice out of a lemon without letting the seeds fall into the juice. Or you can use it to wrap spices.
- LINT FREE - This Means There Are No Tiny Bits Or Residues, So You Can Use With Complete Confidence
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||E_Make||E_Make||SCENG||The Flash Store||Meshberry||Buy Right now|
Enjoy The Best Cooking Experience In Your Kitchen
-> Nut Milk Bag Alternative
-> Spice/Herb and Natural Tea Bags
-> Basting Turkey/Chicken and other poultry
-> Canning, Cheese Making, Wine Making, Straining Jelly
-> Making Greek Yoghurt
-> Art and Craft