|Brand Name||Uncaged Ergonomics|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Item model number||LSDws|
|Color||White + Silver|
|Material Type||Aluminum + ABS|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LSDws|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Uncaged Ergonomics Adjustable Height Computer Desk, White + Silver (LSDws)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convert any desk into an adjustable ergonomic standing desk
- Holds Single Monitors + Dual Monitors + iMacs + All-In-Ones
- Improve your posture & health when sitting or standing at a desk
- Ergonomic keyboard tray adjusts in height & angle
- Monitor stand features 2 shelves for writing, organization & raising your work materials when standing
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A portable, truly ergonomic standing desk converter that requires no installation!
Ergonomic Sit/Stand Conversion
LIFT Standing Desk Conversion
Effective, Ergonomic Stand Up Desk Converter
Wrists & arms fatigued from typing on improperly positioned keyboards?
The LIFT Standing Desk Conversion has two independently adjustable stands that properly elevate monitors to eye-level and keyboards to elbow-height; optimising your workplace ergonomics.
- Tall, Adjustable Height Monitor Riser: The ergonomic monitor riser elevates laptops, single monitors & dual monitors to 6 positions from 13-20" above your desk.
- Ergonomic Negative-Tilt Keyboard Tray: Raise keyboards to elbow-height and type with a neutral or negative wrist angle.
- Adjustable Mouse Pad: Large 7x7" panel tilts independently to hold mice level and quickly connects to the right & left - perfect for ambidextrous mousing!
Improve Your Standing Posture: Use the LIFT Standing Desk Conversion to elevate screens to eye-level
Tall, Adjustable-Height Monitor Riser
- Height Range: 13-20"
- Min Height = 13"
- Max Height = 20"
- # Height Settings: 6
- Top Panel Size: 26.5x16.75"
- Lower Panel: 25x10.5"
- Width Between Legs: 21"
- Max Load < 25lbs
Tall, Adjustable Height Monitor Stand
Stop hunching over monitors that are too low!
Easily raise monitors to 6 positions from 13-20" above your desk.
The smooth, spacious top panel has room for work documents, raising them to a comfortable standing height, and can support most laptops, single monitors and dual monitors (with screens under 20").
The convenient lower shelf helps organise and de-clutter your workspace.
- 6 Heights from 13-20"
- Smooth Top Panel (26.5x15.75"): perfect for writing & elevating work materials
- Lower Panel (25x10.5"): helps organize your desk.
- 4 Sturdy aluminum legs support most laptops, single monitors, and dual monitors (<20")
Fully Ergonomic Keyboard Tray: Adjustable Height & Angle w/ Negative Tilt
Raise Keyboards To Elbow Height
Elevate keyboards from 2-18" above your desk. Perfect for standing!
Adjustable Typing Angle
Panel rotates 180-degrees letting you type with a neutral or negative wrist angle at any height.
Wrist & Palm Support
18x11" panel is wide enough to properly support your palms for typing comfort.
Custom Mouse Pad
Large 7x7" mouse pad gives you plenty of room to move, quickly connects to both sides, and is specially designed to hold mice at the proper height and position.
Fast, Simple, Effective Stand Up Desk Converter
Try standing or convert to standing permanently without breaking the bank!
** Rests on top of your desk.
** No installation | Portable | | Easily Removable.
** Customizable to optimize your posture.
** Supports most desktop monitors & laptops.
Crafted With Care By Uncaged Ergonomics.
Uncaged Ergonomics custom-designed the LIFT Standing Desk Conversion to be an affordable, effective stand up desk converter.
Your Brand For Ergonomic Office Products!
Uncaged Ergonomics works hard to innovate new, unique and useful ergonomic office products designed for the modern, active office. Check out our full line of Standing Desks, Keyboard Trays, Laptop & Monitor Risers, Active Chairs and Standing Mats.
Convert any desk or table into a truly ergonomic sit-to-stand workspace with the LIFT Standing Desk Conversion. Features an adjustable-height computer monitor riser that raises screens to eye-level for sitting or standing + an ergonomic keyboard stand that lets you type with wrists in a healthy & natural posture. Improve your posture, health & comfort with this affordable & convenient standing desk!
LIFT Standing Desk has 2 components:
 LIFT: Adjustable, Ergonomic Monitor Stand:
* LIFT is an adjustable-height computer monitor stand.
* Raise monitors to 6 height settings from 13-20"
* Large, smooth top panel is perfect for writing, organization & storage
* Removable lower shelf for storage, organization & stability
* Strong & stable, LIFT holds: Single Monitors | Dual Monitors | iMacs| All-In-One Computers
 WorkEZ Keyboard Tray & Mouse Pad: Adjustable, Ergonomic Keyboard Stand
* Holds keyboards & mice at the optimal position for sitting & standing at a desk
* Orientate keyboards at a flat- or downward-angle for optimal typing health
* Mouse pad connect to right or left side of the panel
* MONITOR STAND:
Top Panel Size: 26.5x15.75" | Lower Panel Size: 25x10.5" | Weight: 10lbs | Max Load 30lbs | Material: Aluminum & MDF | Height Range: 13-20" | # Height Settings: 6
Panel Size: 18"(w) x 11"(d) | Height Range: Adjustable from 0-18" | Mouse Pad Size: 7x7" | Material: Aluminum | Weight: 4lbs
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VARIDESK||Stand Up Desk Store|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 7 x 18 in||32 x 21.5 x 16 in||32 x 20.5 x 16.3 in||3 x 33 x 18 in||26.75 x 30 x 4.25 in||5.78 x 32 x 15.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Health wise, my neck and back feel so much better. I suffer from arthritis & sitting is the worst possible thing. Standing while doing tedious paperwork feels different now - I am more focused & energetic because I am less pain. SO pleased.
Biggest limitation, you can't lower the monitor down to sitting height. Even if you did lower to a sitting height, to rase the platform back up while the monitor is sitting on top is near impossible. The legs are so light they stay stuck in the collapsed position and will not auto-extend when you are lifting up the platform. In my case, that is a 27lbs monitor on top.
For the price though, there is nothing else out there that lets you test out a standing desk with out spending 2-3x as much $$$.