FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films.
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world.
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature UNCHARTED gameplay.
- A new breed of Action Adventure Multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer.
- Experience the thrill of UNCHARTED in stereoscopic 3D
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake’s quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a unique third-person Action-Adventure game for play exclusively on PlayStation 3 that incorporates significant Shooter and Platformer gameplay mechanics resulting in another must-have game for PS3 players. The third game in the Uncharted franchise, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception continues the adventures of the swashbuckling treasure hunter Nathan Drake, this as he finds himself in a new variety of challenging environments. Features include: interactive cinematic experience, stereoscopic 3D, an epic single player campaign and multiplayer support online as well as offline.
In Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception a search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
Key Game Features
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France, to the merciless Arabian Desert
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature Uncharted gameplay
- A new breed of Action-Adventure multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer
- Experience the thrill of Uncharted in stereoscopic 3D
Exciting Uncharted gameplay.
Unique Uncharted platforming.
Exciting story and characters.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're new to the series and you're getting on to this game after finishing the previous two, then get on with it! Don't listen to others, saying it's bad or whatever. Take it from me, play the game yourself and see if it's good or not. But let me tell ya, I have an enjoyable experience and the idea of searching the Iram of the Pillars was a fantastic adventure! Sure, it has some flaws but I could even point out some stuff on the second game as well. Who am I to say that? But seriously, start up the game and try. It doesn't hurt. It's a good game, nevertheless.
The Uncharted series is easily one of my favorite series and this game complements the other two games nicely. However, unlike the 2nd game (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves), this one seemed to have an incomplete, rushed story. There were too many questions left at the end of the game that needed a deeper explanation or were just completely unanswered. Plus I felt the game did a great job of sidetracking you, it was a lot of fun and very nicely done, yet when you got back on track for the main goal, it seemed incomplete.
In their goal of trying to be different from the prior games, they took a side path to mix things up and keep things interesting, but they seemed to have forgotten that the main story needs depth and explanation as well.
An Additional note is that Naughty Dog should try and fix the accuracy of the game, there were far too many times were an enemy was in my sights yet the bullets missed. Nothing terrible but it was a little irritating.
Overall it's a great game and a must have for any Uncharted fan. However I am still hoping Naughty Dog will release some additional (whether as for pay added content or free) that will help flesh out the main story, explain what happened with Nate and Elena, and just answer some of those remaining, nagging, questions.