Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Game of the Year ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 04 $19.99 Save $6.95 (35%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Features -
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France, to the merciless Arabian Dessert
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature Uncharted game play
- A new breed of Action Adventure Multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Nathan Drake's Blockbuster Adventure Continues
A search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films.
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France to the merciless Arabian Desert.
- Epic single-player campaign with evolved signature Uncharted gameplay.
- A new breed of action-adventure multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign into the multiplayer.
- Experience the thrill of Uncharted in stereoscopic 3D.
Top Customer Reviews
So, if you just want the single-player, the original release is a much better value. If you want everything - specifically the map packs which are required for most multi-player trophies and bonus skins, but also multiplayer access in general - the GotY edition is clearly the way to go, but ONLY when buying brand new (except when you already have a valid code from the previous edition) or if the reseller has confirmed that the online access code hasn't been redeemed.
Uncharted 3 is a much more character driven story than the previous two. The game focuses pretty strongly on Nate's relationship with Sully and just how far back it goes. This time Nathan is looking for the Atlantis of the Sands. Apparently Francis Drake found something, and Nathan Drake wants in on the action. Of course he's not the only one after it. A secret agency headed by a woman named Marlowe is also searching for Francis Drake's secret and they'll stop it nothing to get it. In order for Nate to survive this one he's going to have to use all his cunning and wit, as well as face some of his biggest fears to date. The story is actually pretty simple. And while there are some nice twists and turns, what really makes it good are the characters withing it. It's a character driven story through and through.Read more ›
- Multiplayer maps (Graveyard, Old Quarter, London Streets, Oasis)
- "Flashback maps" which are 8 remade maps from versions 1 and 2
- 25 multiplayer skins, and Killzone 3 skins
- Fort Co-Op (this happens in the fortress from 'Drake's Fortune')
- Rogue skins pack (from 14 enemies)
Game will hook you, especially if you haven't played it before. Lots of recognizable faces from the previous games, fluid fighting, more weapons, good range of settings and action sequences.
Story: 4/5 - Naughty Dog never fails to deliver a compelling narrative. I enjoyed learning more about Drake and Sully's background. The treasure hunter story is fairly routine, but is still exciting. Discovering each clue led more insight into Sir Drake's expedition and was fascinating to see everything unfold. The story often had big set piece moments as well delivering extremely exciting moments (aboard the plane is one of my favorites and certainly stands out). However, I did get tired of the recycled trope of "the bad guys are always one step ahead of us!". While it drives the narrative forward, it did feel a bit too much like Deus Ex Machina in this instance. There were several instances where it didn't even make sense for the enemies to be there before Drake and Co. Yet, they were still able to find it before them. It made me wonder, at times, why Drake was even needed at all. Like any Hollywood Summer Blockbuster, you'll need to suspend disbelief at times. I was happy to see the Drake/Elena make a return as well - as it's one of my favorite pieces of the Uncharted story. It helps keep Drake believable and human.
Gameplay: 4/5 The gameplay was overall very solid with a few minor gripes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good but i finish this game after 3 days . I think it's a little shortPublished 11 days ago by Hadeel
I give this game a 4 Star rating out of five, but I don’t think that it is entirely honest. I don’t think it earns the full 5 stars, but it out paces a 4 star rating. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
As said on the case " ps3's signature franchise " and that is not a lie. Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception is a total must play. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Indianapyle