- - All stand-alone books, no cliffhangers! - -
Prequel - Off the Charts (a short story prequel)
Book 1 - Uncharted
Book 2 - Entangled
Book 3 - Windswept
Book 4 - Adrift
" This book is packed with action and danger lurking around every corner and steeped in romance. You'll be kept on the edge of your seat in suspense and excitement." - Crystal's Quirky Reviews
What readers are saying:
- A well written, fast paced story with a hot guy, a gutsy IndianaJones-style heroine and lots of adventure! Loved the characters, theromance, the exotic location and the action, and the scenes weredescribed so vividly I felt I was there.
- If you like a little mystery, seat gripping chase scenes, fast getaways and sex on the beach, you are going to love this book.
- I highly recommend this to those who enjoy quick reads,action, tough female leads, a dash of steam, and good things to come!
- Exciting and romantic; a well written story that had my undivided attentionuntil the very end. I laughed, shed a few tears and cheered too.
- The story is fast paced and full of humor and suspense. Lots of action and adventure. Wonderful start to a new series.
- The story line grabs your attention from page one and doesn't let go.
- Beautifully written, got my attention right away and kept it. Great characters.
- A steamy, funny romance.
- Fantastic read for those beach days.
- A thrilling adventure with romance.
- Sexy, exciting and full of surprises.
From the Back Cover
What ties all these stories together?The sailboat, Serendipity, which a wise grandfather left tohis grandchildren in his will, encouraging them to explore the worldand experience life in the slow lane. Each set of siblings from fourgroups of cousins gets their turn sailing the tropics aboardSerendipity. Come join them for fun, adventure, and romance!