Uncle John's Bathroom Reader For Kids Only! Collectible Edition Hardcover – April 8, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
- Lexile measure : 1000L
- Grade level : 2 - 7
- Item Weight : 15.8 ounces
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1626860459
- ISBN-13 : 978-1626860452
- Dimensions : 5.75 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Publisher : Portable Press; Collectors edition (April 8, 2014)
- Language: : English
- Reading level : 8 - 12 years
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,135,150 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There SO many fun and odd facts! A few of our favorite are:
- Creepy Cuisine: "People have been eating strange food since... well, since people first felt hungry. How hungry would you have to be to try some of these delicacies?" page 15.
(Ewww... who would have thought to make a meal out of these... things!)
- More Gross Stuff: "Essential (but nasty) information about your body." page 119.
(And he wasn't kidding, SO gross!)
- Travel Guide to Imaginary Lands: "Let Uncle John be your guide to some fantastic places that can only be found in books. Forget the movies - there's nothing like a great novel." page 260.
(LOVE that he tells us how to get to Narnia, Never-Never Land and a few other magical places!)
And at the bottom of every single page, throughout the entire book, there are additional miscellaneous facts! Like...
"Kid power: On average, a child laughs 400 times a day; an adult laughs about 15." page 131
"In one day, your blood will travel nearly 12,000 miles." page 136
"When dogs and humans sleep together, they dream at the same times." page 204
Over 280 pages filled with amazing knowledge - I know that my kids and I will continue to pick this book and read odd bits and will definitely share the knowledge with each other and others too! Definitely a fun book to gift, to all readers and nonreaders! To kids and adult too!
We look forward to picking up more of Uncle John's books soon!
(I received a hardback from the publisher/tour host for an honest review. All thoughts are my own.)