Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 3, 2014
This was ordered to be a gift and was very nice. The box is nicer then expected and will be enjoyed long after the tea is used. I love the fact that this is offered with a different selection of teas then the usually gift sets. It is also listed free of many things that allow it to be accepted and used by people with restrictions in their lives.
on November 10, 2013
Great looking bamboo box. Not very deep, as it is built for 12 different teas stacked 5 deep. Bought it mostly for the box to give to my wife (who loved it). Tea has been pretty good. Not a big green tea fan but gave a couple of packets to someone who drinks more tea than I do and she loved them. She commented that the paper of the tea bags is very good and doesn't affect the taste at all. So far my favorite has been the white tea. I love how easy the teabags open and how easy the bags come out of the packages. Great box and the nice teas are a bonus.
2 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2014
Bought for the tea case, but it wasn't as great as it looked, but is still a pretty good value. It is ok, hence the three stars. We didn't drink half the tea varieties, but the ones we did drink were good. Many are organic, which I appreciate.
on March 20, 2014
I bought 8 of these to give to all of my female relatives for christmas gifts and they each loved it. The selection of tea is really nice and the bamboo case just lends a little more class to the gift.
For this price it is worth it for anyone you are unsure of what to give them
on December 17, 2014
Sweet collection of assorted green teas, as well as a couple of white teas. This is wonderful to have to offer guests an assortment. It would make a nice gift for anyone who loves green teas.
on September 14, 2013
The box the tea came in looks nice and there is a large variety of good tea. The box is reusable
5 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2014
Bought this for Grandma because she likes tea and tends to like the things that stuff comes in even more so this little bamboo box made for a perfect gift
on April 10, 2013
I bought this as an Emergency gift around Xmas time and my other half did not let it go. She enjoys the tea and packaging is awesome.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 15, 2014
My mom loves tea so I got this for her and she liked everything about it even the box and now all the tea is gone but she uses the box to put trinkets in it.
on March 27, 2016
The box is cute but the tea isn't anything to rave about.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.