Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on January 27, 2016
This is a super cute night light! My daughter loves it. It mounts on the wall & comes with a remote to control the color settings. It can stay on a single color, (many to choose from), or a color change setting, (where it cycles beautifully through all colors). Best of all, it has a timer & turns itself off! My daughter turns it on at bedtime & is fast asleep when it shuts off. I definitely recommend this product, it is great!
on November 30, 2012
Fun to use, especially the "fairy" sounds but does not light up all the way. The photos and video are very deceiving. Only the face and shoulders light up. The wings had no light whatsoever and there is very little light emitted overall. Not worth paying full price for.
on November 17, 2011
My daughters use this Fairy Room Light as their night light. I was a bit confused when it arrived, thinking it was a plug-in, but it's battery operated. Fortunately, it shuts off on its own after about 30 minutes. It comes with a remote control that the girls keep by their beds. Their favorite color setting is the one that morphs from one to another. The 'fairy sounds' described are just chimes that ring when it's turned on. (I was worried there would be constant noise...) Overall it does just what it says it does and just what we wanted.
on October 23, 2014
Have given these as gifts 4 times and each time I am told it's the little girls favorite gift. Have been able to play with one myself and plastic seems sturdy with colorful light changes. I think the light emitted is plenty as a night light, but it will not illuminate an entire room as others have said unless you are using it in a dog house. If you don't mount the fairy to the wall it will just sit on a nightstand which is good. Better buy stock in Energizer though - 2 AAA and 3 AA batteries and at the rate my friend's daughter uses it, she's going to be going through a lot of batteries.
on October 13, 2012
purchased this item for my little girl who likes to leave the lite on,she is not afraid of the dark or anything she just likes the light on.. i put this up when she was at school and handed her the remote at bed time. then i turned out the light and told her to use the remote.. needless to say she was thrilled.. may try the MOON one next!!
on June 24, 2013
We bought them for my 8 and 6 year old girls for xmas, and they are still going strong(6 months later). They are used every night. It comes with a little remote that is quite handy and as worked every time with no problems. There are a few different colors to chose from red,blue,and yellow/orange, blue is by far the favorite around here. We did order 2 and one did not work but we got a replacement and have had no problems since. I am planning on getting one for my niece for her birthday:)
on January 5, 2014
I am very disappointed with this product. The first one I ordered did not work. I had to return that one and buy another as there was no way to exchange. The second one arrived and worked but the wings fell off the first day. This was for my teenager, so there was not playing with it - just displayed. The weight of the fairy was to great for the wings. I will have to glue it make together so she can place it back on the mount. Also, the fairy does not light up. A small LED is on the base and it gives off very little light.
on July 16, 2015
For the price(under $10), I was surprised when I received this. It is very large, comes with stand, wall mount & remote for sound & color changing. Great! Inexpensive! gift for a child or any fairy lover! Definitely looks like you spent a whole lot more!
on September 30, 2015
This is a gift for my grandaughters room..it is beautiful in the box..looks like it will be a perfect size..I cant wait to see it on...my grandaughter is going to love it..
on April 23, 2015
This was a great find. My daughter loved her Fairy. The color changes only occur in the wings but other than that it was great. The size is bigger than I thought, it is bigger than an adults hand. My daughter is able to take her around the house and outside if she needs to. It is great for long car rides too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.