Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

Moon In My Room Remote Control Wall Décor Night Light
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 10, 2015
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter. She wasn't into space or anything beforehand but it has helped her gain an interest in it now. I thought this was a great gift for her because she is still a little scared of the dark. This gives off the perfect amount of light in her room. I love how it has a timer as well so it doesn't drain the batteries too much. Of all of her toys with batteries this one gets changed the least number of times and she uses it every night. I hung it up on her wall close to the ceiling and also put up glow in the dark stars all around and a black light underneath it. It really looks amazing. My two year old loves it just as much, especially since it has a remote control that either of them can use to turn it back on if it goes off before they fall asleep. You can set the moon to be full or one of it's different phases which my daughter can now tell you but I still can't! It's been a year since I bought it and it's still going strong. I highly recommend it.
on June 21, 2011
i bought this moon night light as a present for my roommate's 30th birthday. the light it gives off is bright enough to illuminate the empty beer cans that populate his room, but dark enough to hide the shame of a decade's worth of missed opportunities.

this product is probably more suitable for children.
2727 comments| 970 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2014
I loved the idea of this night light, especially since it can be hanged on the wall out of reach of my toddler. The 2 things I don't like about it are that it automatically shuts itself off every night; I wish this was optional, as my toddler doesn't always sleep well, and waking up to a dark room can be scary sometimes. The second thing I don't like is that it's not near as bright as I was hoping; it doesn't light up the room so much as it just kind of glows. All in all, it's not a bad deal, and the moon can fit it in with most room decor without throwing anything off.
on October 19, 2017
This is a wonderful product for any child fascinated by the sky. I've used it now as a gift for two different 3 year olds. A bonus is that the remote is something they can use to control the light in their room via this product, which is nicer than any nightlight, and gives the child a bit more independence.
on May 28, 2017
We are very happy with this purchase. It was very easy to hang and operaye! It looks very nice on the wall! Would definitely purchase again!
on January 2, 2017
This has been one of the smartest purchases. There is a remote to turn on and off, and adjust the moon setting. It can go from 1/8 lit up, to a full moon. My son loves going outside to match his moon light to what the real one outside looks like. There is also a timer, so it won't stay on all night. The moon is textured and sticks out a bit so that it really looks like the moon. It is also very lightweight. We ended up putting it up on the wall with a thumb tack.
on July 8, 2017
Super bright on the full moon setting if you're trying to use it in a little one's room. too bright even when you've got it on a lower setting. It also automatically shuts off after about 1/2 hour. if your kiddo is anything like mine they take longer to fall asleep.
As a wall decoration this moon is pretty great, as a night light it's pretty Meh. The moon lights up and you can cycle it through it's phases using the remote (yawn). The batteries quickly ran down in it, and after about the third set we didn't replace them right away. When we did, we found that one of the batteries had leaked. Now the moon is just a 3D wall decoration.
on September 15, 2010
This is a pretty cool likeness of the moon, however, not as good as the photos presented for the item.
It's more like molded grey puffy-looking textured hard plastic on its face/flat back for hanging. The lighting is more like a soft glow which does illuminate a dark medium sized bedroom bright enough for getting ready for bed. It is placed high on the wall near to the ceiling across from the bed. I took the photo with the moon fully lit before hanging.
As far as the reviewer whom had difficulty with batteries draining too quickly, I thankfully haven't had that experience thus far. The light doesn't go on unless I turn it on with the remote, so I'm not sure what I did to disable the reviewers mentioned sensor or maybe mine doesn't work. I have the switch on the back of the unit on and then just use the remote which has 2 buttons to either turn on and through the moon phases to off manually with one button and automatically with the other button without any problem and have used it for about 2 weeks. I am using rechargeable batteries which may make the difference as well as it being on for only a little while before bed. Very soothing especially combined with the Cloud B Twilight Constellation Night Light (We have the Sea Turtle) which sits on the side of the bed.
The price is also reasonable for a seemingly good quality unit.
If any issues come up, I'll update.
Enjoy and God Bless!
on January 11, 2017
Very cool product but ours doesn't work correctly. One "sliver" of the moon doesn't light up. If it worked correctly, I'd give it 5 stars, no doubt.

Ordered it the other day, kids opened it right away. I didn't have triple A batteries for the remote, so we waited until today to get those installed. Got it turned on and realized that one of the lights is out (I guess that's the problem--picture included). Don't have the packaging material anymore so I doubt I can return for a different one.

The part that does light up looks awesome though. I'm considering buying another one anyway!