Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on November 20, 2011
I love this case, quite possibly more than I even love my phone. It is completely adorable (I've received so many compliments on it) and really stands out in a sea of plain cases, without being garish. I would feel comfortable having this even in a professional setting. It is also a perfect fit (I have an iPhone 4s so it would also work on a 4) - incredibly snug and secure without adding too much bulk at all.

I had previously bought a very well-reviewed case that people said was wonderfully sleek, secure, etc. Compared to this, it was definitely not sleek. This case still lets you see and access all the buttons on the side/top of the phone, so you get a nice feel for the design of the phone.

I can also attest to its durability now. I've dropped it once or twice on carpeting, and my friend dropped it today on a wooden floor - and not a scratch to my phone or to the case. It even has little ridges on the front edge, which protect the screen a bit without being conspicuous. That said, it IS a hard case and it is a 2-piece case (sliding top and bottom pieces), so if your primary concern is incredible durability, this may not be for you. I would imagine that if you drop your phone a LOT or throw it for some strange reason, this would be at risk of cracking because it is probably somewhat brittle.
on May 2, 2012
I bought this Uncommon case for my iPhone 4, and it hasn't disappointed yet! I have had it for 4 months, and accidentally dropped it on cement and it still hasn't cracked! My phone is very protected and attractive! I will only ever buy Uncommon cases from now on!
on March 15, 2012
I purchased this product as a gift for my good friend. The owls are adorable and the case is so unique! My friend is totally pleased with this product and it protects her phone really well when she drops it. I may just buy one for myself!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.