- File Size: 319 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 8, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005567SC2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#981,166 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #838 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #1624 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Metaphysical & Visionary
- #3244 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
An Uncommon Cold (Short Story) Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, this is a bittersweet story about how people are treated and growing up without love. It also makes a statement on how people treat each other and the outcome of those actions. An excellent little story.
Made me think.
A great read!