- Paperback: 34 pages
- Publisher: Red Oak Hill Press (August 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098246844X
- ISBN-13: 978-0982468449
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,700,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Uncommon Meetings - 7 Quick Tips for Better Results in Half the Time Paperback – August 15, 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Uncommon Meetings is a must read for everyone in any organization, not just top management."
Al Kasper, President & COO, Savage Sports Corporation
"To achieve your desired outcomes in less time and with fewer people, read this book! It has great tips and memorable examples for improving meetings and is concise and clear as well. All and all, a huge value for anyone who spends a lot of time in meetings as I do."
Simon Lingard, Director of R&D, Aspen Technology, Inc.
Browse award-winning titles. See more