- Series: International Perspectives in Philosophy and Psychiatry
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (August 13, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199581479
- ISBN-13: 978-0199581474
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,875,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Unconscious knowing and other essays in psycho-philosophical analysis (International Perspectives in Philosophy and Psychiatry) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Linda A.W. Brakel is an adjunct Associate Professor in Psychiatry at the University of Michigan Medical School, and an Associated Scholar at that university's Department of Philosophy. She is also a practicing psychoanalyst, and a faculty member at the Michigan Psychoanalytic Institute. Brakel's research on a-rational thinking, at the crossroads of psychoanalytic theory and the philosophy of mind and action, includes empirical research on categorizations and dual processes, as well as philosophical and psychoanalytic articles. Prior to the current volume, her most recent publication is Philosophy, Psychoanalysis, and the A-Rational Mind (O.U.P., 2009)
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|