Under Armour Hustle Backpack
|Price:||$53.54 + $10.18 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Four exterior pockets. One interior slip pocket
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Hustle Backpack is made with UA Storm gear which uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability. Soft lined laptop sleeve-holds up to 15" laptop. Large front laundry pocket with gusset. Adjustable, padded, Heat Gear shoulder straps for total comfort. 2 side water bottle pockets. Top grip handle. Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 8". Cubic Volume: 1875. 600D Polyester With Abrasion-Resistant Bottom. Imported.
Size: One Size | Color: Black/Steel/White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am very pleased with this Under Armour backpack. Here are the PROs:
* The dimensions: It measures approx. 19"H, 13"L and 6" width, and this is perfect for my daughter's needs as it is not overly large and so can easily fit into her locker at school.
* It is made of waterproof material.
* There's a soft lined laptop sleeve which can hold a tablet or laptop up to 15"
* There are two large zippered compartments.
* There are two smaller zippered compartments in the front to hold keys, cell phones, etc.
* The last feature here is an essential feature for my daughter: two side pockets to hold water bottles. This way, if there is a spill, it will not affect the contents on the inside of the backpack.
Final verdict: My daughter loves this backpack. The comfortable padded shoulder straps make it convenient to carry heavy loads, and she loves the bright design. This is a practical and stylish back to school backpack.
Durability--After three years of heavy use through practically every weather condition, this backpack does not show any signs of wear or tear. I love how the materials are sturdy and do not feel flimsy even under heavy loads. You will be able to get several years of quality use out of this backpack, making it well worth the investment.
Functionality--This model includes several compartments for anything you need it to carry, allowing it to expand further and carry a light or heavy load. I have noticed that the thick padding on the straps are very comfortable and distribute the weight evenly across my shoulders during long walks to class.
Style--I personally believe that this backpack is stylish, athletic, and sleek. It comes in a variety of colors, so you are able to find the one that best suits your personality. I tend to gravitate towards bags that are sleek and not bulky, and this bag is exactly that.
I hope this review gave you a little more insight into the quality of the Under Armour Hustle Backpack. I am someone who frequently reads reviews about products before making the decision to purchase. If you are searching for a bag that will be well worth your money, you will not be disappointed!
Update as of 7/5/14. After a couple of uses where I used this backpack to its fullest capacity I noticed that the stitching on the back got loose in some places and it doesn't look like it it will last.
I'm disappointed with the quality! :/
It's pretty minimal on the storage and organization options but otherwise I was pleased with this backpack. I used it for work purposes.