Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Under Armour Beyond 18 Ounce Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Matte White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention; keeps cold for 20 hours
- One-handed, push-button lid operation with hygienic cover and locking ring; flip up, clip on carry loop
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Soft touch silicone grip is comfortable to hold
- 18 ounce capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Assembly & Care
Image for reference only: actual product may vary
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Pull down the locking-ring (B) (if present) located on lid (A). Press the push-button (D) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (C).
3. Pull out spout gasket (C1) from underside of lid cover (C) to completely remove it.
4. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
a. Ensure gaskets are properly seated to minimize leaking
5. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
6. Replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
7. To drink, pull down the locking-ring (B) (if present) located on lid (A). Push the button (D) located on the lid (A), which will release the lid cover (C) and reveal the drink opening
8. When finished drinking, close and lock the lid cover (C) by securing the locking-ring (B) (if present) over the push-button (D).
The Under Armour hydration bottle line from Thermos was built with the active athlete in mind. Athletes need to perform their best, and that starts with proper hydration. THERMOS vacuum insulation technology delivers maximum temperature retention every time so that your drink stays cold the entire time you're training or competing. The Under Armour DOMINATE 18-ounce vacuum insulated hydration bottle will keep cold for up to 20 hours and features durable double wall stainless steel construction. The push button lid is easy to operate with one hand and includes a locking ring to keep the lid secure during transport. The soft touch silicone grip is comfortable to hold.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Style: It's sleek, defined and personally, I love the look. I purchased the black one, and I will say it can scratch and fleck a bit if dropped, so I learned to be careful with mine the second go round, but the color itself is GORGEOUS!
Ease of Use: Okay, so I admit, that I didn't get how to open it at first, but once you figure out that you have to pull back the little metal flip bar--which operates as the locking device--and then push on the button--you never really forget. Hand it to a friend and let them squirm for a moment. "You must be smarter than the water bottle!" The flip top has a secure suction insert to seemingly "lock" the opening in place even if you forget to flip the metal lock. The clear plastic is strong, well made, and has never cracked or fallen off. The spout is a nice size to drink from--not too big and not too small. It is NOT a straw; it's an open spout and is a little larger than a nickel. It's easy to unscrew and screw back on, and I've never seen a leak.
Function: We've had days where we left the bottle in the hot car and returned to a hot bottle hours later but there is COLD WATER INSIDE IT! This is NO JOKE. And, if you add a few ice cubes on a REALLY hot day, you will always have cold water. It isn't necessary to use ice cubes--we just like really cold water when it gets hot.
Buy one now; you will be completely satisfied.
One thing to note is that the top does tend to mold if you don't let it air out occassionally (i left water in here for like three weeks, so it'll take some time). Luckily, all the plastic rubber pieces can be detached so it makes cleaning a breeze. I just rinsed it with hot water and vinegar to kill any remaining spores and its good as new.
Probably my second favorite part of this bottle is that it doesn't make your water taste like metal, even after it's been in there for days. Absolutely phenomenal. I just bought this for my pregnant sister, and she's just as in love with it as I am. The little hook/handle thing on the back is a wonderful addition, too. Makes carrying it super easy!
Seriously, I love this thing. You can't go wrong! Buy it, you won't be sorry.