Under Armour Charged Cotton 6" Boxer Jock
|Price:||$15.99 - $26.99|
- Lightweight Charged Cotton® - Has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster.
- Fitted - Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabrication - Allows greater mobility and maintains shape.
- Signature Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body
- Smooth, Chafe-Free Flatlock Seam Construction - Ergonomically flatlocked to give a superior fit and reduce chafing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Under Armour Charged Cotton 6" Boxer Jock features soft, Charged Cotton® and a Signature Moisture Transport System to create a garment that is comfortable to wear and efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin. The lightweight 4-way stretch fabric helps improve your range of motion, as well as enhancing drying time, while the ergonomic flatlock seams help to eliminate chafing and provide a more superior fit.
Top Customer Reviews
One was significantly smaller - and I fit into both, but the smaller one is very tight around the very bottoms on the thigh - the threads used in there do not expand as much as the rest do, so I had to pop them to get them to fit without leaving grooves in my skin all the way around.
This is not a complaint because they are snug - but the same sized underwear should be the same sized. One I would say was sized about right, the other was somewhere between a medium and a large in my opinion.
The materials are good, the band could be a little more solid (it folds sometimes when worn) and it's otherwise a good product.
On the contrast I ordered 3 each of the Champion compression shorts, all XL, and they all came back fitting exactly the same. The threads on the lower portions were also very flexible unlike these.
I'll stick with Champion in the future, especially considering they are sold at a significantly lower cost.
I would recommend these to other people along with the O series.