- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00FFY8Q20
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (518 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,930 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Men's Charged Cotton Low-Cut Socks
|Price:||$7.98 - $26.89|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 79% Cotton, 17% Nylon, 3% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Athletic low-cut socks
- Charged Cotton® has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbe
- Strategic Cushion reduces bulk, delivers flexibility & breathability
- Dynamic Arch Support helps reduce foot fatigue
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Under Armour story is about innovation. CEO Kevin Plank's goal was to change the way athletes dress and give them unprecedented advantages. UA revolutionized the athlete's baselayer, but continues to innovate every layer --- from base to mid to outerwear. Lighter-weight performance fabrics built for mobility and comfort keep you warmer than competitor products.
Top Customer Reviews
Although other reviews had warned they ran a little large, I got the large for my husband who wears a size 11.5. They were too big. I probably could have gotten the medium and still been fine. When reading the product description it says "six socks". I took this literally and was expecting to get three pair of socks. It is six pairs of socks.
My husband loves them and says they are extremely comfortable!
I now see they have updated to "6 pair". Great deal for these socks!
I already have had the top threads coming out. The footie length has turned into an ankle sock with no elastic and is floppy. What a wrip off!
Never buying these again. Under Armour appears to be going the way of every brand that starts out with good quality; then farms out the product to be made and looses their quality control.