- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004J6DKTY
- Item model number: 1217194
- Average Customer Review: 292 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #120,097 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Charged Cotton Short - sleeved Tee
|Price:||$45.98 - $56.00|
- CHARGED COTTON® - Lightweight, comfortable material that combines the comfort of a natural cotton with the lightweight functionality of a technical fabric.
- Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat to keep you dry and light.
- Anti-odour Technology - Keeps your gear fresher for longer.
- 4 Way Stretch Construction - Improves mobility for a full range of motion.
- Fabric Content - 170g Cotton/Polyester/Elastane.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Under Armour Charged Cotton Short - sleeved Tee, sports natural feel, supernatural performance! Feels like the softest cotton! In the making for nearly 2 decades, this garment is made with the most comfortable cotton available. Unlike others, it's charged with Under Armour's moisture-wicking technology. The result is a cool, dry and light short-sleever with amazing comfort. Perfection to a "tee": Soft, comfy 95/5 pima cotton / elastane fabrication; HeatGear moisture transport, quick-dry wicking for a cool feel; Built-in 4-way stretch for superior comfort and mobility; Rib-knit collar; Double-stitch shoulder detailing; High-density foil-coated logo treatment. Machine wash / dry. Imported. State Color and Size. You'll want to wear these Tees all the time... choose yours! Under Armour Charged Cotton Short-sleeved Tee
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Cotton is more comfortable than any synthetic material. Plus, its naturally absorbent. The enhancements UA made to a typical pure cotton shirt shine through. The shirt is form fitting, but neither clingy nor restrictive. You retain full range of completely motion. The shirt does not get in the way of any barbell movements and you wont find it flopping over your face if you do a handstand, ha. Lastly, it doesn't pinch or anything when you're sweaty.
All in all, a bit pricey for a t-shirt, but worth it.