- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 2 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073D5SQG6
- Item model number: 1277085
- Average Customer Review: 126 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,174 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Men's Charged Cotton T-Shirt
|Price:||$10.15 - $56.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- UA Microthread Technology - Dries faster and stretches without absorbing sweat.
- Charged Cotton - Provide the comfort of cotton but dries much faster.
- Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat and dries incredibly fast.
- Anti-Odour Technology - Prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes.
- HeatGear - Lightweight fabric construction that draws moisture away from the skin and dries rapidly.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Under Armour Charged Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt Featuring HeatGear and Charged Cotton this Under Armour Charged Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt dries faster than ordinary fabric and still has the qualities of being soft and comfortable. Under Armour microthread technology that is embedded into the fabric dries faster, won't cling to you, won't chafe and stretches without absorbing sweat allowing you to focus on the activities ahead. Charged cotton has the comfort of ordinary cotton but dries incredibly faster, this integrated with the moisture transport system allows the fabric to wick sweat and transport it to the outer layers of the fabric where it is then evaporated. Anti-odour technology tops this excellent performing t-shirt off by preventing the growth of odour-causing microbes and leaves you smelling fresher for longer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I agree they don't feel like cotton, "charged" or otherwise. Again, if it fits I don't care what they call it. It's nothing special, just has the name (kinda like BMW or Range Rover anymore), and too expensive for what you actually get. If you can accept that, these are for you. Now we'll see how long they last and I'll edit this accordingly.