- 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Lightweight, engineered mesh upper is extremely flexible & breathable, with strategic support where you need
- Foam padding placed around your ankle collar & under the tongue for an incredibly comfortable fit & feel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility. Lightweight, engineered mesh upper is extremely flexible & breathable, with strategic support where you need. Foam padding placed around your ankle collar & under the tongue for an incredibly comfortable fit & feel. Comfort sockliner takes the shape of your foot with added padding in the heel for ultimate cushioning at heel-strike. Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return. Tire inspired outsole pattern provides ultimate flex & superior traction. Offset: 8mm.
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: Under Armour
- Product Dimensions: 0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches
- ASIN: B07PXTYZPH
- Item model number: 3022594
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: March 22, 2019
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I can see is the mesh, seems like it'll rip easily, will update if and when that happens.
Top international reviews
Only small problem with the shoes is, they fit very small. I’m normally a 7 in trainers but that didnt fit me, neither did a 7.5 so I had to order a size 8 which was a whole size up.
Size 8 fit perfectly with a small gap in the toe but this is perfect for running.
For casual wear I would recommend only going half a size up.
They fit great. Feel comfortable. Very light. And they look fine.
I am quite satisfied with this product.
I strongly recommend you!