Under Armour Dominate 24 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle with Flip Top Lid
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Locking flip top lid with on hand push button operation; flip up carrying loop
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Soft touch silicone grip with ergonomic design for a comfortable hold
- Keeps cold for 12 hours
- Leak resistant; 24 ounce capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven
- Not For Use With Hot Liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may burn or scald user
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container to avoid overflow
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket is present and properly positioned to avoid leakage
- In general, contents should not be left in container for longer than 24 hours
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open
- Do not use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice
• Before first use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
• Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
• Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
• This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
• Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Hand washing is recommended for this product.
Care and Use Guide
Hard Spout Locking-Ring Lid Assembly
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Pull down the locking-ring (B) (if present) located on lid (A). Press the push-button (D) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (C).
3. Pull out spout gasket (C1) from underside of lid cover (C) to completely remove it.
4. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
5. Ensure gaskets are properly seated to minimize leaking.
6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
7. Replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
8. To drink, pull down the locking-ring (B) (if present) located on lid (A). Push the button (D) located on the lid (A), which will release the lid cover (C) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close and lock the lid cover (C) by securing the locking-ring (B) (if present) over the push-button (D).
The Under Armour hydration bottle line from Thermos was built with the active athlete in mind. The insulated bottles feature Thermos vacuum insulated technology for ultimate performance. All lids are interchangeable across all bodies and we've included innovative features to make proper hydration easier than ever. Interchangeable lid system options include the screw top, quick shot, straw top and the flip top lid. Interchangeable bottle material options include the squeeze, tritan and vacuum insulated stainless steel. These options allow athletes to have a personal, meaningful connection to their "gear". The cool aesthetic and sleek design of Under Armour branded Thermos hydration bottles will encourage athletes to carry reusable bottles and reduce their impact on the environment.
Color: Gloss Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The caps are easily purchasable from Thermos. You can call them to order a replacement at 1-800-831-9242 option #1, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday. You may also place your order via email by sending your request to consumer.service@Thermos.com and providing your name, mailing address, phone number and credit card number along with the expiration date. You may also mail a money order or check for your replacement part to: Thermos LLC, 355 Thermos Rd, Batesville, MS 38606. If I remember correctly, the lids cost $2 each with $3 shipping. The item number for the bottle is US4700SS4.
However, the major issue is that the plastic lid has developed black mold on it that I cannot remove no matter what I try. Unfortunately, the company does not allow you to purchase replacement lids. When a water bottle costs $30, I don't expect to have to replace it every 6 months when a little piece of plastic at the top gets dirty. But I don't feel safe drinking water from it when the top is like that. It's really unfortunate that you can't just replace the lid, or that they can't find an antibacterial material or something to use that will not get moldy. I've even tried scraping it and the black stuff will not budge. Very disappointing, as I was previously raving to everyone about my amazing insulated water bottle. Such a waste of money and a perfectly good bottle - it's literally one tiny piece of plastic that plugs up the opening that's the problem - everything else is in good shape. Wish the company would address this, especially since part of the reason I choose to use water bottles is to avoid environmental pollution with plastic bottles - now this one will go to waste in the trash (well, recycling, but still).
UPDATE: After not much additional use following my original review, the mechanism for the flip top on the lid has broken. It will not open without being forced with quite a bit of difficulty, and then has to be forced shut again. Will be looking into a different brand of insulated water bottle to replace this one.
To sum up: Fantastic. The size is perfect, not too large and not too small. This is 24 oz so even with your ice, you get a decent amount of water in there. The bottle keeps my ice water the entire day and then some. I have left this in my car on a 90 degree day and come back to have refreshing ice cold water and ice still inside. Good for 12 hours it says, but it will last a lot longer. The other thing I love is the rubber grip around it. The Hydroflasks are nice powder coated ones but are a bit slippery when your hands are wet etc, even with the powder coating. This solves the issue of the slippery grip. Good thing too, because the black glossy one I have would be quite slippery without the grip.
The flip top cap. Excellent feature to have and not have to buy a separate lid like the Hydroflask is a plus for me. The wide mouth screws open and it is easy to accommodate ice cubes of any size. Makes cleaning easier too. I have had this for a couple months already and it is by far my favorite water bottle ever. I may pick up another too. One thing keeps this from being ultra perfect is that it will not fit my cup holders, but most vacuum water bottles do not anyways except for really small sizes. This one almost fits but misses it by a mm or so. I can put it in ther, but it won't sit all the way down. Other than that, the bottle is great. The finish holds up(I have dropped it a couple times on concrete) with just a minor scratch or two and it still has my water nice and cold whenever I want it. Get one, you won't be sorry.