|Fits as expected||
Under Armour Escape 7 Inch Woven Running Shorts
|Price:||$24.95 + $4.45 shipping|
- Ultra-Lightweight Woven Fabric - Won’t hold you down, but remains durable for heavy wear.
- Mesh Internal Liner - Helps moisture escape, keeping you cool and dry.
- 360 Degree Reflective Details - For keeping you safe in low light conditions.
- Regular Fit - Design to sit loosely on the skin.
- Side Pockets - Side pockets for essential storage and a Media pocket to hold a media device.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New items from
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Escape 7” running shorts use ultra-durable, super-lightweight fabric that remains soft for distraction-free comfort. Also comes with mesh internal liner for added moisture transport where you need it most. And because runners can never train too early, or too late, a 360° reflectivity have been added for lowlight condition runs. You need light, strong, and breathable; because when you drop the hammer, you don’t need distractions.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CRWTZMC
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 20, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shorts don't really have enough stretch for weightlifting or yoga, so if you're planning on using these for anything requiring flexibility or mobility, you'll likely be disappointed. I'm sure they make fine running shorts. The 7" shorts have decently large side pockets.