- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.9 x 2.7 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001QMDCR4
- Item model number: 12011952P
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (635 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,219 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Flex Short Mens
|Price:||$24.95 - $37.50|
- Workout short made of lightweight flatback mesh
- HeatGear technology moves moisture away from the body for ultimate comfort
- 4-way Armour Stretch design improves mobility and helps garment dry quickly
- 2 side pockets for secure storage; 10-inch inseam
- Internal drawstring locks in perfect fit; UA logo at bottom right
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Under Armour® men's flex short is a comfortable and versatile training essential that's ready for your workout. It's crafted using the moisture-wicking HeatGear® performance fabric that draws sweat away from your skin to keep you cool and dry.
Top customer reviews
I am 6'3", 92kgs/202lbs with a 34" waist. The large fits perfect, and the legs sit just above my knee.
Size, which seems to be the issue with these shorts: they look bigger an longer that they should as soon as you take them out of the bag, but when you put them on they look and feel great, no baggy or tight. The bottom cover your knees and I though it was going to be an issue on the back of the knee when running but not at all. I'm 6.0, 33 waist, 176 pounds, an M is the perfect size as recommended. I compared with some Nike shorts I got in another store and these are better (same price), the Nike are really too long and loose for my taste
I would definitley recommend these pair if you are looking for something to workout in, hike, do sports in, or just to lounge in. You won't be disappointed
The material is very cooling, which is useful for hot and humid countries like Malaysia. Which is a good thing, since that is where I live.
The length of the shorts is good, too. Just about nice.
I'm still a fat bloke, but wearing these makes me feel like a hero in the gym (at 6am when there's no one else, especially the buff, ripped poser dudes).
I ordered the large and they fit great. Not to short and not too long.
I thought they were going to be very short and wouldn't like them but turned out to be something i wear very often. they are comparable to the Nike Monster Mesh and Nike Dri Fit 2.0. Great at the gym for keeping you cool and dry or for just chillin around the house with friends. I could have ordered a medium but don't like my gym shorts to fit tight.These give me a little extra room but don't fall down or sag either. Love em. going to get some other colors. Oh one weird thing is the logo is on the right leg, where UA shirts have the logo on the left side. Nike has the logo on the left on shirts and shorts like that better but thats the only bad thing i can think of it and its not really bad.