Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 414 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 449 reviews
on March 12, 2014
for those of you who don't know much about under armour and compression clothing i need to clear up some misconceptions within the reviews.

1. this brand HEATGEAR is made to keep you cool during hot weather so it will be ineffective during cold weather the under armour brand you need for that is called COLDGEAR

2. if it feels tight then you ordered the right size it's supposed to conform to your shape the only place it is usually loose on most people is the forearm the rest of the shirt should fit "snuggly" not so much that it cuts circulation but just enough that it improves circulation.

3. no compression shirt helps you become faster at the most it will help you be more efficient in a work out or keep you cool/warm (depending on branding) and dry through the day or workout.

that said i enjoy these types of shirts very much they keep me cool/warm and dry throughout my day. under armour is, in my opinion, the best compression shirt manufacturer.
77 comments| 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2014
Okay, I bought this because I wanted a comfortable way to cover my ink while at work. The sleeves were getting old and I didn't like them. So I bought this shirt.

I love it. It is comfortable and breathable.

Only one thing tho.. When I wear this shirt I look NOTHING like the dudes in the pictures. I was disappointed.

Other than that is is great.
1010 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2015
OCR/Spartan Race Approved!!!
I’ve used the following list of products (kit) for Spartan Sprint, Super and Beast races.
• Ironclad BGW-03-M Gripworx Series – no issues, these worked great on the rope climb and atlas ball obstacles.
• Injinji Men's Run Original Weight No Show Toesocks – no issues, but be sure to cut your toenails before run in these socks or you'll ware a hole in the socks just after on race
• Men's MT101 Trail Shoe – no issues, these shoes stayed on my feet even in the deepest of Georgia clay and mud
• Under Armour Men's Sonic Compression Long Sleeve HeatGear – non issues, great wicking and kept me cool
• McDavid Hexpad Impact Knee/Elbow Pad – no issues, pulled these pads up to my knees when I needed them pulled them back down to my shins when I didn’t need knee protection. work with no problems and kept in place on my shins/calves
• Calf Compression Sleeve BeVisible – no issues
• Epic MMA Gear Blank WOD Shorts – no issues
• TETON Sports Trailrunner 2.0 Hydration Backpack w/ Bladder – worked well (fit & storage) but I had to remove the tube cover in order to get a good flow of water
on April 14, 2015
This is my first compression shirt and OMG the amazingness I feel. Let me explain. I read many articles and have searched about compression shirts for a long time. So, the only way to believe anything I've read was to try it. So when I worked out my muscles would be sore for a few days lasting sometimes a week. After I purchased this from UA, I decided to workout with it and see if there would be a difference in recovery. In my trial, the soreness kicked in the two day however it felt awesome. It wasn't as bad and honestly made me feel nice and tight and made me want to work out more (not that I did since i was still sore). So now during and after every workout I keep my compression gear on me and I absolutely love it. Now the pro's and con's

Pro's
- Feels and fits wonderfully
- Felt less sore days after working out
- Keeps everything in place =]

Con's
- The only thing I don't like is the length of the arms. They run a bit longer than my arm length. Im about 5' 6"ish( bet. 66-68 inches)
on November 24, 2014
came quicker than expected. saw the size issues everyone was having, so i ordered according to customer reviews of actual size. im 5'11, 180. i got a medium. wanted this to wear on my 5am runs cuz its cold now. i was expecting a very snug fit, which of course a compression shirt should be very snug, but this may actually cut circulation. im going to TRY IT on my morning run tommarrow. i think im going to have to return for a large though. other than that im happy with the product. great quality. great price. i would order again. came very quick, earlier than the estimate given. gave 4 stars only because of the size issue. other than that it would have been 5.
on November 30, 2015
Way better than Nike's compression shirt (Combat Pro). I'm a slim guy so I had to get a small, but it fits my chest and arms perfectly (the belly bulge is on me, not UA). The compression is constant without feeling restrictive. I'd say it's more like a second skin. Which is why I bought another two. I use it more for recovery after an upper body workout, I barely feel the soreness the next day. In general, I think the construction is better and it's put together in a way that doesn't feel like it will start to sag or lose compression the more you wear it. I'm sure it will eventually give out, but that's inevitable.
on December 31, 2016
Bought this shirt for my spouse to wear as a warm layer when he rides his motorcycle. He loved this shirt. It also shows off his muscular build, like the picture. It fits snug, so if you want it loose, order a size up.
on May 8, 2016
I have to say that I am very disappointed in this product from Under Armour. I am 6' 1" and 193 lbs. with a 34-36 inch waist and followed the sizing guide to the tee. Unfortunately there is little to no compression in these Under Armour Men's HeatGear Sonic Compression Long Sleeve shirts. I'm going to return these and get my old go to, RY400. They supply a product that is a little more expensive, but they never disappoint.
on November 3, 2015
Item fits a little tight but it's made for compression just like the label states it on the back. So far it feels good but haven't made the big jump for all day wear. I feel like a stuffed sausage in it but I think I'm also a little fat for it. Not the s***s fault but rather my mouths fault. I have to say that I do like the quality and it has not shrunk any more that the first day I got it. Well, time for me to hit the gym and look like I'm suppose to in this shirt.
on June 12, 2015
Excellent hockey undershirt. As a guy who finds himself dripping sweat before I even lace up, this shirt is perfect. Keeps me cooler, can't really expect to "cool down" with a sport this active. Doesn't rub, chafe, or itch. Fits really well under pads. The only thing that keeps it from the perfect rating is it is hard to clean. Even with fabreze and a solid wash it still has some funk to it. Trying to find a good method, otherwise I'm going to need a fresh one in a month.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.