- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00U8TG1E2
- Item model number: 1257472-090
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (170 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,469 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Men's HeatGear Armour Compression Shorts – Long
|Price:||$18.80 - $29.99|
- 84% Polyester/ 16% Elastane
- HeatGear fabric, with all the benefits of UA Compression, comfortable enough to be worn all day
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
|Fit Description||Ultra-tight, second skin fit||Next-to-skin without the squeeze||Fuller cut for complete comfort|
|Heatgear Armour||Coldgear Armour|
|Fabric Technology Type||✓|
|Fabric Technology Description||Heatgear Armour is the 'second skin' that makes all athletes better. Its soft, lightweight construction delivers relentless support without sacrificing comfort.||Brushed on the inside & smooth on the outside, Coldgear Armour is the 'second skin' delivers superior warmth without weighing you down.|
HeatGear fabric, with all the benefits of UA Compression, comfortable enough to be worn all day. UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays. 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction. Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast. Engineered elastic waistband with ARMOUR wordmark. Inseam: 9"
Top Customer Reviews
Let me cut to the chase, I am declaring these shorts the one true zenith of men's compression shorts. They are soft, supple, and yet supportive beyond one's imagination.
Might want to order a size smaller to actually get any compression. UA size chart puts me at a Large, but the large was barely tight and had almost no compression. Traded them out for the mediums, and it provides good compression, at the expense of being a little too tight in the waist now.
6 months later I ordered 2 more pairs of these for my son and they sent us the mid length instead of the long length. Unfortunately we did not realize this until he had washed and worn them. So look to make sure you receive the length you ordered before washing them. The shorts still fit great they are just shorter than he would like.
I purchased this product because I was beginning to do physical activies more days a week than I had pairs of compression shorts, and one of my main gripes about the older pairs that I had was they were too short and had a tendency to ride up. These shorts are great because they go down to just above the knee so riding up is never an issue. They are also tight and keep everything in place as they should.
These shorts are high quality and are a much better deal compared to the Nike brand shorts that I found. Highly recommend.
Bonus point: the color options are super cool.