|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $71.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- zipper closure
- Compression: Ultra-tight, second skin fit.
- Smooth fabric provides extreme comfort and compression without restriction
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
Customers who bought this item also bought
Meet HeatGear® Sonic: UA’s newest and greatest baselayer innovation. Under Armour started the “performance” revolution with their original HeatGear® compression—the ultra-tight fit that increases muscle power and makes you feel invincible. This latest UA fabric wears like a second skin so you get the same powerful compression, plus extreme comfort for all-day wear.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C9R7NEI
- Item model number: 1236223-0902XL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. this brand HEATGEAR is made to keep you cool during hot weather so it will be ineffective during cold weather the under armour brand you need for that is called COLDGEAR
2. if it feels tight then you ordered the right size it's supposed to conform to your shape the only place it is usually loose on most people is the forearm the rest of the shirt should fit "snuggly" not so much that it cuts circulation but just enough that it improves circulation.
3. no compression shirt helps you become faster at the most it will help you be more efficient in a work out or keep you cool/warm (depending on branding) and dry through the day or workout.
that said i enjoy these types of shirts very much they keep me cool/warm and dry throughout my day. under armour is, in my opinion, the best compression shirt manufacturer.
I love it. It is comfortable and breathable.
Only one thing tho.. When I wear this shirt I look NOTHING like the dudes in the pictures. I was disappointed.
Other than that is is great.
I’ve used the following list of products (kit) for Spartan Sprint, Super and Beast races.
• Ironclad BGW-03-M Gripworx Series – no issues, these worked great on the rope climb and atlas ball obstacles.
• Injinji Men's Run Original Weight No Show Toesocks – no issues, but be sure to cut your toenails before run in these socks or you'll ware a hole in the socks just after on race
• Men's MT101 Trail Shoe – no issues, these shoes stayed on my feet even in the deepest of Georgia clay and mud
• Under Armour Men's Sonic Compression Long Sleeve HeatGear – non issues, great wicking and kept me cool
• McDavid Hexpad Impact Knee/Elbow Pad – no issues, pulled these pads up to my knees when I needed them pulled them back down to my shins when I didn’t need knee protection. work with no problems and kept in place on my shins/calves
• Calf Compression Sleeve BeVisible – no issues
• Epic MMA Gear Blank WOD Shorts – no issues
• TETON Sports Trailrunner 2.0 Hydration Backpack w/ Bladder – worked well (fit & storage) but I had to remove the tube cover in order to get a good flow of water
- Feels and fits wonderfully
- Felt less sore days after working out
- Keeps everything in place =]
- The only thing I don't like is the length of the arms. They run a bit longer than my arm length. Im about 5' 6"ish( bet. 66-68 inches)
Most recent customer reviews
Use it for grappling and fitness practice. Light, comfortable, keeps you warm and dry at the same time. Highly recommended